- 03-28-2013 #1
when measuring erect length, I hear bone pressed. This sounds accurate and consistant but is this bone on the top pressed or bone on the side? Where do you measure girth? sorry for the lame question but i want to post my stats so that i dont forget.
- 03-28-2013 #2
Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Her Cul-De-Sac!
BPEL is measured along the top. Measure girth at the base, mid-shaft, and right below the glans every time to keep accurate statistics.
- By Mr. TeenieWeenie in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2013, 08:53 PM
- By pterodactyl in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:05 PM
- By jack123ad in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 08-29-2011, 08:08 PM
- By nelson31 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2011, 10:20 PM
- By Zulnaru in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2010, 01:47 AM