IS this growth amount normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS this growth amount normal?

Hey all, im new to the forum but have been looking over everything the last week.
    So anyway i started out at 20 years old on 3/24 at 5.5 length and 4.0 width erect (and natural growth should continue to mid 20's correct? or at least girth?)
    So i started exercising on 3/24 and figured it would be realistic to shoot for 1" growth for each over a years time.
    So i exercised the last 4 nights about 5 min stretch and 200 jelq. I measured a few min ago and came up with (and double checked 20 times) 6.0 X 4.5!?!?!
    I figured this probably is only temporary, but has anyone experienced anything like this? is this normal? it's always been extremely tight so maybe it just loosened up from the stretches or something? and at 5.5X4 it would feel rock hard but now it feels like it could be harder. Does my body need to be more used to the new size to give the blood necessary?
    Awesome site btw!

This would be what they call "EQ gains", I think lol

EDIT: or even "Newbie gains".

PS, a 4" width dick is a thick dick. lol
    Jay1983
    Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
    Last edited by Jay1983; 03-28-2013, 07:54 PM.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

would u mind sending me a link to the translations? lol i found it once but ive been having serious issues finding again

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Comment

Oops sorry, I'll follow the rules a little tighter now. Thanks for the link and for not flipping out like a lot of forum people. I didn't see that mistake I made either, I was in a hurry and wanted to get responses while I was gone. Of course I mean my BPEL changed from 5.5 to 6.0 and my EG changed from 4.0 to 4.5. BUT! I now have an update! I just got back from seeing my girl (we didn't do anything but she makes me horny no matter what we do) and I went to tug one out. Well it was noticeably thicker so of course i measured and came up with again a BPEL of 6.0 but an EG of 5.0!!! This is unbelievable! I have never in my life been this big!!

In wrestling I was pretty famous for being extremely inflexible, I could not even reach mid shin in toe touches (yes, very ridiculous). But could it be possible that since all of my muscles are very inflexible and that my penis was so tight, that maybe because I gave it its first good stretch it got bigger? (If even just temporary?)

And I rep'd
          tend
          Last edited by tend; 03-29-2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Could be due to tight ligs now being loose, could be due to EQ, or it could be due to a little bit of both.

Temp gains generally turn into gains, and then gains turn into cemented gains; as long as you keep PE'ing.

Comment

Welcome to the Gym Tend.
              Congrats on the gains. Doesn't really matter where the gains came from. Just enjoy them and be thankful you have them. There's more where that came from. Just stay focused and consistent.
              Bondage.
              Some people call it domestic violence.
              We call it foreplay.
              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Welcome to the gym tend, these gains are from EQ increasing. Well done, just dont expect those kinds of gains to last forever. Some people take well over a year to gain an inch in length and even longer for girth
                Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I gained like silly fast but then it has slowed to a crawl. I will still never complain!
                  PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                  X