• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i get some proof pictures?

No im not just looking for pictures of dicks, thank you very much
    need some before and after pics.

>inb4 its attached to my body i cant take pics durr hurrr
    >inb4 youre doubting thousands of memebers!?!?!

ive only seen like one pic out of everyone here

solid evidence, no excuses.
    no whining bitching or name calling. give me some fucking proof.

This gets brought up a lot, if you do your own digging then I think you'd find the answers you're looking for. Pictures can be faked though, so I think reading up on penis anatomy might be more convincing and valuable to you. My EQ improved within my first week of PE. If that's all it does, it's worth it. PE takes a tremendous amount of dedication if you want serious size gains though, so if you're unwilling to get into PE at least in part for the enjoyment of the exercises in and of themselves, I doubt you'll last long.
    (current)
    BPEL: 6.125"
    MEG: 4.5"

(target)
    BPEL: ​7"
    MEG: ​6"

Comment

I just did a quick 5 minute search of this site and here's what I found:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...omparison.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...1-16-bpel.html

In all honesty though, I never quite understand why people ask for pics, considering how easy it is to photoshop these days.

Here's the deal buddy: No one is making you PE. You can leave this site and never come back. No one is making you buy anything. I have been here for almost 2 years now and haven't spent a dime. Same goes for most of the other members as well. I am not going to whine or bitch at you since I had similar questions and doubts when I first started.

Look man, what I would suggest is for you to spend 90 days giving this a shot, put all your doubts to the back of you head, and after the 90 days, if you still think this is a scam you can quit, if you like the results you are getting (I can almost guarantee you will), you continue. You don't want to wake up one day and regret not doing this when you had the chance.

Some people are fast gainers, others (like me) are slow. You will not turn into Mandingo overnight. Most people probably never will. However, realistically, if you stay dedicated and do this long-term, you can expect to gain around an inch of length and half an inch of girth, although it is not uncommon to find people who have gained up to/over 2 inches in length and an inch in girth (perfectly feasible if you count in the newbie gains). What you put in is what you will get out, it is the same principle as everything else in life.

The size gains are great and will come with time and persistence, but the best part of PE is that it keeps your dick healthy. You exercise your body and brain right? Why not your penis? Your erection quality will shoot through the roof, you'll be waking up with rock hard morning wood, you will be able to last longer in bed and be f*cking like a rabbit for the rest of your life, no matter how old you are.

Take a look at this: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

Do it for 90 days, then come back and tell us what you think. Good luck

PS: Just so you don't have to go around asking later, rice sock is a much better way to warm up than a wet wash cloth. You can find plenty of info on this site on how to make a rice sock and how to kegel.

You can also choose to do this in the shower, in which case, the constant stream of hot water is a good way to warm up as well.
      Thrill Drill
      Last edited by Thrill Drill; 03-30-2013, 04:51 AM.
      The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Originally posted by eiffel View Post
        This gets brought up a lot, if you do your own digging then I think you'd find the answers you're looking for. Pictures can be faked though, so I think reading up on penis anatomy might be more convincing and valuable to you. My EQ improved within my first week of PE. If that's all it does, it's worth it. PE takes a tremendous amount of dedication if you want serious size gains though, so if you're unwilling to get into PE at least in part for the enjoyment of the exercises in and of themselves, I doubt you'll last long.
        ok i have done my own digging. for days. all i get is the same shit
        the german guys pics, and "proof pictures"

whos going to photoshop on here? i could just as well lie in text. if youre shopping then gtfo why are you here in the first place. again i ask for pics.

Comment

Thrill Drill linked you to two of them, I think Bahama Boner has some before and afters as well. If those aren't enough for you, what would be? I'm not saying those pictures are amazingly convincing, but your oppositional attitude tells me that you may want to make us all feel gullible more than you actually want to be convinced. I wasn't convinced of PE, even after I saw before and afters, because yes that can be easily faked. This isn't fucking Jenny Craig, I needed a scientific basis for why this works. Upon researching the composition of the tunica albuginea, studying smooth muscle growth, learning about priapisms and megalophallus, and reading site founder remek's TGC theory, I was much more satisfied.
          (current)

(target)

Comment

Thrill Drill linked you to two of them, I think Bahama Boner has some before and afters as well. If those aren't enough for you, what would be? I'm not saying those pictures are amazingly convincing, but your oppositional attitude tells me that you may want to make us all feel gullible more than you actually want to be convinced. I wasn't convinced of PE, even after I saw before and afters, because yes that can be easily faked. This isn't fucking Jenny Craig, I needed a scientific basis for why this works. Upon researching the composition of the tunica albuginea, studying smooth muscle growth, learning about priapisms and megalophallus, and reading site founder remek's TGC theory, I was much more satisfied.
            honestly those are the only two pics out of everyone on this site? lol seems a little fishy to me. proof man i need proof.

Comment

anyone anyone

Comment

Then research what I told you and you won't have to take it on faith that someone's pictures are real.

Either it works or it doesn't, if two pictures don't convince you then I don't see why a thousand would.

Most people don't take before pictures because they don't feel inspired to show off until it actually starts working.

Quit being lazy and do some actual research. The penis is made of elastic, alterable tissues. It's not that crazy.
                (current)

(target)

Comment

Then research what I told you and you won't have to take it on faith that someone's pictures are real.

Either it works or it doesn't, if two pictures don't convince you then I don't see why a thousand would.

Most people don't take before pictures because they don't feel inspired to show off until it actually starts working.

Quit being lazy and do some actual research. The penis is made of elastic, alterable tissues. It's not that crazy.

uh only two pictures for all the users on here? that raises a red flag with me.
                  stop complaining and get me some proof

Comment

Originally posted by youzwizeguys View Post
                    honestly those are the only two pics out of everyone on this site? lol seems a little fishy to me. proof man i need proof.
                    1) Even if I showed you 1000000000000000 different before/after pics, what makes you so sure they wouldn't all be photoshopped?

2) What have you got to lose by doing PE?

3) What have you got to gain by doing PE?

It's your call.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill Drill View Post
                      1) Even if I showed you 1000000000000000 different before/after pics, what makes you so sure they wouldn't all be photoshopped?

2) What have you got to lose by doing PE?

3) What have you got to gain by doing PE?

It's your call.
                      what makes you think that PE even works?

what can i lose? uh....function of my penis

your move. proof please gimme gimme

Comment

Right now I am losing minutes on my iPhone's data plan, and not gaining a single cent, to tell you that science is better than pictures.

If your time preference is so short that you refuse to take the effort to study up on this, then you will never have the patience it takes to make gains, so PE probably isn't for you.

Hope you're satisfied with the dick you've got.
                        (current)

(target)

Comment

Right now I am losing minutes on my iPhone's data plan, and not gaining a single cent, to tell you that science is better than pictures.

If your time preference is so short that you refuse to take the effort to study up on this, then you will never have the patience it takes to make gains, so PE probably isn't for you.

Hope you're satisfied with the dick you've got.
                          no ive studied up. stop making excuses and blaming it on me for not having proof.

give me proof

Comment

Because I do it.

You'd need to be pretty dumb for that to happen, i.e. never warm up/cool down, not listen to your body when it is telling you to stop (fatigue, lower EQ), thinking you will get better results if you do more instead of remembering that less is more etc...

There is probably a greater chance that you will get injured driving than there is by you doing PE. Methinks it is time for you to sell your car.

There is a much much much greater chance of sustaining an injury working out at the gym than there is doing PE. Is that a good reason to stop going?

I do not keep pictures of my penis. When someone new comes to the forum and behaves as you are, I tell them to do it for 90 days and then decide if they want to do this long-term. Almost all of em' stick around.

The ones that don't, well, it's their loss.

Comment

Wtf; who do you think you are ! No one has taken your money.
                              This has been done to death, photos mean nothing ion the modern world . Grow your own dick and take a photo , to us you are just another weird guy on the net.

Comment

Working...
                              X