This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would most women find this good enough

I have measured it to be 7 inches in length and 6 inches is circumference.

This is it. Note my hands are rather big also.
    ziongite
    Banned
    Last edited by ziongite; 03-31-2013, 11:39 AM.

Originally posted by ziongite View Post
    I have measured it to be 7 inches in length and 6 inches is circumference.

This is it. Note my hands are rather big also.

http://fap.to/images/full/50/351/351017197.jpg
    Congratulations, you have a big penis
    The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Can't open the JPG...
      Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
      Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by wolfemother View Post
        Can't open the JPG...
        Ah that is weird. You should be able to just click it and it works. Works that way for me anyway. Very odd.

Comment

Put it on photobucket, although it isn't necessary to show us your dick. The size measurements alone are enough to let you know that it's all good, there's nothing to worry about.
          The biggest risk you can take in life is not to take any risks at all.

Rejection is better than regret.

Success is achieved first through the mind, then through the world, never the other way around.

For as you think, you shall become.

Comment

Rather than ask a bunch of guys about your penis size, have sex with x number of women and ask each one of them if your size was "good enough." Then, determine your subjective interpretation of "most" and come to the conclusion if indeed your penis size is "good enough" for "most" of them........
            Last edited by Subro; 03-31-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Subro View Post
              Rather than ask a bunch of guys about your penis size, have sex with x number of women and ask each one of them if your size was "good enough." Then, determine your subjective interpretation of "most" and come to the conclusion if indeed your penis size is "good enough" for "most" of them........
              Only problem with that is that women rarely tell the truth. They lie all the time to make you feel better. Women fake orgasms for gods sake.

I mean come on. Most women wont even admit that penis size matters, They all say that it doesn't and it is the way you use it, But we all know that size does matter a lot and barely any women would think a guy with 5 inches is awesome.

Also my question was never if I can actually please a woman, My question was would most women think it is good/big enough. Whether you give them real orgasms or actually please them is never known since they lie so much. So I don't care about that. I just want to know if they think mine is small or big or medium.
              ziongite
              Banned
              Last edited by ziongite; 03-31-2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

I have a natural 8 inch cock and feel like a king. Women love it - it drives them WILD. I have to be careful with it, though. Even so, I wouldn't mind another inch or two - which is what I came here for.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisnamewasnobody View Post
                  I have a natural 8 inch cock and feel like a king. Women love it - it drives them WILD. I have to be careful with it, though. Even so, I wouldn't mind another inch or two - which is what I came here for.
                  Care to show pic of it. Also what do you mean natural. Everyones is natural, barely any man gets penis surgery.

Also what do you mean you have to be careful with it.

Comment

Care to show pic of it. Also what do you mean natural. Everyones is natural, barely any man gets penis surgery.

natural = no PE

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

I just want to know if they think mine is small or big or medium.
                      ...so ask x number of women and keep track of what "most" of them tell you. Why ask a bunch of men what a woman will think? By your logic, how can another guy tell you if your size is "good enough" if you claim women "rarely tell the truth." Your assumption should tell you that any information another guy gives you is only as good as the information he got from the women which he has been with...women which, according to you, only ever lie and fake orgasms and couldn't ever experience pleasure from a 5" penis.

Comment

Originally posted by tripleberry View Post
                        natural = no PE

Wait I am new here. But I thought that the penis pumps and etc were scams and didn't work.
                        So you guys do all that stuff.

I just jack off and that is it. I do feel that jacking off does help to keep it active and good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Subro View Post
                          ...so ask x number of women and keep track of what "most" of them tell you. Why ask a bunch of men what a woman will think? By your logic, how can another guy tell you if your size is "good enough" if you claim women "rarely tell the truth." Your assumption should tell you that any information another guy gives you is only as good as the information he got from the women which he has been with...women which, according to you, only ever lie and fake orgasms and couldn't ever experience pleasure from a 5" penis.

Because some of these guys know the truth even if the women don't tell them. You can tell in a way if she is pleased or just faking it. Just the same as men know that size does matter even though women say it doesn't. You see what I am saying.

Easier to just ask guys since they already get past the perceptive stage than me trying to do many women and figure out what they really mean or feel. I realize there are other guys that are better at doing this and can shed light on what women want more.

In fact I am not replying to you anymore. I didn't come on here to argue stupid points like penis size really matters and ponder on stupid white lies that women tell. You can believe that size doesn't matter and that women don't care about money and all these other little lies. I don't care for that stuff.
                          ziongite
                          Banned
                          Last edited by ziongite; 03-31-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

No, no pictures will be shown unless you're a women. To answer your second question, natural means zero PE. Finally, I have to be careful not to smash their cervix during sex.
                            Hisnamewasnobody
                            Last edited by Hisnamewasnobody; 03-31-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisnamewasnobody View Post
                              No, no pictures will be shown unless you're a women. To answer your second question, natural means zero PE.
                              Well fine. In that case I am 100 inches and will show no pics to prove my words.

See what I mean.

I have seen to many kid on the net claim they are big cock kings and are to scared to prove it.
                              And they reason they don't prove it is kind of obvious. Have fun.

This site is about getting a bigger penis so I assume most on here don't have decent ones. Also I bet half of you are stupid and measure it from the bottom of your penis and brag about fake length.

Comment

Working...
                              X