Eventually your penis gives into "stress" and gets bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eventually your penis gives into "stress" and gets bigger

I do feel that older guys like myself may have an advantage in that the tissue stress on the penis may be slower to recover than a young buck whose collagen and tissue repair is in full gear...it seems so much easier for me in my mid forties than 10 years ago...same reason that ears and noses cont to grow and skin stretches and wrinkles form...eventually the penis gets tired of us squeezing and pulling the shit out of it that it just conforms...the darkening of my penis in my pics is another obvious "give in" the body is displaying...

The good news for any frustrated young guys is that if this is a benefit of age, when your older and with a little less hair like me (still good looking though ) you'll have a great big dick to scare the old ladies...any thoughts?
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

^ There is hope!
    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

My personal experience is there is a thickening or meatyness that happens to the penis that allows for greater and greater intensity...this process can not be rushed or you could suffer nerve damage...it's concerning that I'm seeing more and more "my dick is numb" posts...slow down and "connect" with your unit.
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Tell me about it!!! I agree whole heartily, had my first negative PE yesterday because of frustration with the Bib hanger. Time to slowdown and reflect.
        Originally posted by DennyA View Post
        My personal experience is there is a thickening or meatyness that happens to the penis that allows for greater and greater intensity...this process can not be rushed or you could suffer nerve damage...it's concerning that I'm seeing more and more "my dick is numb" posts...slow down and "connect" with your unit.
        Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
        Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by wolfemother View Post
          Tell me about it!!! I agree whole heartily, had my first negative PE yesterday because of frustration with the Bib hanger. Time to slowdown and reflect.
          Just rest up...even or week or so and when you start back you should be better than ever...penis is very durable...to a point, though.
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

You had me at " scare the old ladies" lol
            start: aug 1 2013
            bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
            Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
            Mseg: 5..5..6.5
            Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

This OP gives me a little extra incentive and enthusiasm, since I am in my mid-forties as well. Hopefully my unit will submit to my tactics like yours has.

Thanks for sharing DennyA!
              Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

A great thread!

MANY trainees think that getting just enough rest to recover is enough, or that if their EQ doesn't slip that it's OK to keep going. It's not enough to merely recover- some time has to be allowed for actual growth to kick in

Just a note- EQ can be used to detect overtraining and undertraining. If your EQ is going up and your workouts aren't particularly stressful but you're not seeing growth, then that's a good sign that you're undertraining.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'm sorry. Using the above highlighted word,,,,when referring to the Penile Shaft, has stripped me completely of my appetite for lunch! Maybe a salad is in order.......
                  Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

..it seems so much easier for me in my mid forties than 10 years ago...same reason that ears and noses cont to grow and skin stretches and wrinkles form...eventually the penis gets tired of us squeezing and pulling the shit out of it that it just conforms...the darkening of my penis in my pics is another obvious "give in" the body is displaying...
                    I wonder if it just took 10 yrs to "REALLY" condition the penis though? maybe if you had started 20yrs ago the same gains would have came in at the same rate?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      A great thread!

MANY trainees think that getting just enough rest to recover is enough, or that if their EQ doesn't slip that it's OK to keep going. It's not enough to merely recover- some time has to be allowed for actual growth to kick in

Just a note- EQ can be used to detect overtraining and undertraining. If your EQ is going up and your workouts aren't particularly stressful but you're not seeing growth, then that's a good sign that you're undertraining.
                      Thanks Big Al for the input!
                      CLOSEDDennyA
                      Last edited by CLOSEDDennyA; 11-14-2013, 05:34 PM.
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

You're welcome
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thought I'd just bump this thread in case anyone missed it.
                          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            MANY trainees think that getting just enough rest to recover is enough, or that if their EQ doesn't slip that it's OK to keep going. It's not enough to merely recover- some time has to be allowed for actual growth to kick in.
                            About how long, would you guess? I've been stuck at 8" for three months now even though my sessions always seem to go well and my regimen is more intense than ever. Currently on a two day break. Should I break for a week? More?

Comment

I'm wondering the same as this guy ^^^ Kichener. I break for two days as well. And I have been getting very sore. I have uped the intensity alot over the past week or so. I get real sore and I weight two days and I'm back at it. Glad I seen this thread.
                              Get Smart

Comment

Working...
                              X