up up and away....to the left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up up and away....to the left

as the title states thats how he flys....after i finish jp90 should i concentrate my stretches and jelqs in the opposite direction of my upward left bent penis, any theories?, and is it ok to do PE after a couple of bevvies
    STARTED PE/JP90 ROUTINE 15/3/13....
    BPEL- 6", 6.4"
    EG - 5.2", 5.6"

GOAL:
    BPEL - 8"
    EG - 6"

Yes. Stretch and jelq against the curve. I should straighten over (a long) time. What is a bevvies?
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Bevvies = beverages of an alcoholic nature (at least this is my understanding of it, OP can verify)

I've always read that jelqing and stretching can straighten out curves overtime, though I think it could be a little more dangerous going against your natural curve at high erection levels.

As for bevvies, I wonder why you would drink before? I reckon this could reduce EQ during training. If you need it to desensitize in order to not ejaculate while jelqing I would definitely suggest you try edging instead. Healthier and the effects will last, along with benefits in the bedroom for your partner(s).
      March '13 - BPEL 6.0' EG 4.5' (length is an approximation)
      April '13 - BPEL 6.75' EG 4.6'

Short term goal - BPEL 7' EG 5.0'
      Long term goal - who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy16 View Post
        Bevvies = beverages of an alcoholic nature (at least this is my understanding of it, OP can verify)

I've always read that jelqing and stretching can straighten out curves overtime, though I think it could be a little more dangerous going against your natural curve at high erection levels.
        So do I.
        I have a severe upward curve. When I try to jelq or strech in the opposite direction, it hurts and its shaft is going to get twisted around. So I am afraid if the shaft would get broken and I would have penile fracture.
        circumcised. upward curve

Comment

cheers for the info on the curve...as for the bevvies (must be an aussie thing) i only meant one or two, was just curious as to blood flow? is it a big no no? does anyone know know? hey its better to ask than to cause injury, i know id rather ask a stupid question than the alternative. i do have trouble even 3 weeks in im still aroused far to easy when doing pe, hopefully in time i can do a full set of stretches without getting an erection
          STARTED PE/JP90 ROUTINE 15/3/13....
          BPEL- 6", 6.4"
          EG - 5.2", 5.6"

GOAL:
          BPEL - 8"
          EG - 6"

Comment

I would definitely cut out the drinks. I was the same when I first started stretching, I got erections all the time. You'll get past it, just be patient for the time being. Alcohol will constrict blood vessels and is not ideal before a PE sessions (even just a couple IMO). Hope this helps.
            March '13 - BPEL 6.0' EG 4.5' (length is an approximation)
            April '13 - BPEL 6.75' EG 4.6'

Short term goal - BPEL 7' EG 5.0'
            Long term goal - who knows?

Comment

Ok to pe with a couple of bevvies but certainly not optimal. Like any body workout, it's best done in a healthy fashion.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
              Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Working...
              X