My first gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first gains

So im just about finishing my routine, did the usual warm up, stretch (today they were much more productive), jelqs - v jelqs and and started to edge to finish it off. Like it says on my sig my BEG is 5.3 and MSEG 5.1.

There i am edging myself off, lol... and i start to notice my erection feeling different. I was not painful, but it did not feel too pleasant. It felt like my cock wanted to rip off the skin, i was like damn wtf is up with this. It literally felt like that, my cock felt too thick for the skin and it wanted to rip it, at least thats what i thought was going to happen.

Once i got to the PONR i said what the hell, let me just grab the old measuring tape. I placed it around the base of my dick first without really expecting much, took a quick glance and i saw a 5.6... i was like WTF!!!! Thought i measured wrong, i was so excited i lost my erection lmao, thats weird. So i got myself to the PONR again, and there it was... 5.6. I measured it three times but i still cant believe it. I then measured MSEG and i have gone up to 5.25. To this moment as i am typing this i still cant believe it. I had just measured maybe a week ago and i was still at my old measurements!

Tomorrow is rest day and i probably still wont believe this has just happened until the day after tomorrow, where ill edge again and measure to see if i still got those measurements.

IM SO FUCKING EXCITED AT THIS MOMENT!!

Anyways, i dont know how other people gained or at what rate, but is this normal? Seems so quick lol, but im not complaining!!

Has anyone else experienced that feeling of the cock being too thick for the skin at PONR and then measured to find out they were bigger girth wise?

PS: I was so excited i forgot to measure length, next time!
    Starting measurements (22-02-2013):

BPEL: 6.70"
    BEG: 5.3"
    MSEG: 5.1"

*All measurements are taken while edging at PONR.

lol congrats on the gains bro!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Congrats mate, great feeling isn't it!
      BPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
      EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5

1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3

Ultimate Goal: 8x6

Comment

Congrats on the gains man. Feels good huh? Make it a life long goal to exercise the penis and keep it healthy =]

Comment

whish that happened to me lol.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

Measured length tonight after the session and i was scratching a little bit under 7"BPEL, i measured with a tailors tape so i want to get a ruler just to be sure because i think its more accurate for lenght. I hope im going through a growth spurt!
            Starting measurements (22-02-2013):

BPEL: 6.70"
            BEG: 5.3"
            MSEG: 5.1"

*All measurements are taken while edging at PONR.

Comment

Working...
            X