Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not that good of an Easter for me...

Hello everyone,

First of all, I hope you've all had a good Easter. Mine wasn't that good from the PE standpoint.

Yesterday (31/03/2013) was measuring day. 3 months since I started PEing. The last time I measured was 1,5 months ago and I'd gained a bit: +0,13 BPEL, +0,31 EL. Therefore, my expectations were kind of high, mainly because I'd increased the intensity even more: during this last 1,5 month the routine was:

10 min warmup
    15 min basic stretching
    30 min jelqing (around 400 2/3 sec jelqs)
    Edge

So, onto measuring: Same BPEL, same EG, even less EL (-0,11 EL). Needless to say my disappointement was high throughout the rest of the day. Still, I promised myself I'd stay commited to PEing for at least 1 year, so hopefully the next 9 months will be better in this regard.

I'm now doing some research in order to build my next, more intense routine (lenght focused), so I'd appreciate if you guys shared the best lenght exercises/ routines from your experience.

Anyways, I got to be with my family (including those that I hadn't seen for a long time) and we all had a good time, so the balance of the day was positive, I guess

Thanks for your time.
    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
    BPEL: 5,5 inches
    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 inches
    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

'same BPEL, same EG, less EL'

You say you have the same BPEL but then say less EL?

If you went down in NBPEL that doesn't mean much, that changes all the time, and the fact there were no gains in 1.5 months is really not a big deal at all, its common to gain that slowly.
    I'm back!

Comment

Most if not all of us (there are always the few exceptions) have gone into a measuring day with high expectations, only to find that what we thought would be there wasn't. Some of course go into it with unrealistic goals or expectations, but most of us only want to see that there is some improvement. Certainly make sure you are measuring in the same spots, same tension/pressure, same measuring tool, etc. Don't make the tape read what you want, read what it is. If the world came to a crashing end today you would go out with a normal to larger than normal tool!!!!
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        Most if not all of us (there are always the few exceptions) have gone into a measuring day with high expectations, only to find that what we thought would be there wasn't. Some of course go into it with unrealistic goals or expectations, but most of us only want to see that there is some improvement. Certainly make sure you are measuring in the same spots, same tension/pressure, same measuring tool, etc. Don't make the tape read what you want, read what it is. If the world came to a crashing end today you would go out with a normal to larger than normal tool!!!!
        I measure the same way and always use the same tools. I also always measure realistically. If I didn't, I'd only be fooling myself.

I know high expectations are bad and that's why I don't even set a time frame to reach my goals. The only thing I set for myself was a minimum of 1 year of PE. If after 1 year I get nothing, even after having tried lots of routines and exercises, then I'll consider quitting. Hopefully that won't happen.

'same BPEL, same EG, less EL'

You say you have the same BPEL but then say less EL?

If you went down in NBPEL that doesn't mean much, that changes all the time, and the fact there were no gains in 1.5 months is really not a big deal at all, its common to gain that slowly.
        I wasn't amazed at the fact that I didn't gain anything in 1,5 months. I was amazed at the fact that I'd gained 0,13 BPEL and 0,31 EL in the first half of the 3 months, but nothing in the second! (even though I'd increased intensity even more).

And no, they weren't EQ gains (my EQ was already 10/10 when I started. I still incorporated kegels in my routines and my EQ is the same now as it was 3 months ago: 10/10)

And no, I'm not overtraining either. In fact, I think the opposite might be the problem. My penis always seems to take any PE I throw at it like a champ. My routine is 2on 1off. Sometimes I'd let the PE session prolong itself up to 1,5 hours, edge after it and still edge an aditional 3/4 times throughout the day. It's never complained! Never got negative PIs, never got neutral PI's.
        I did experience positive PIs: frequent erections, horniness, morning wood... but then again I've always had frequent erections, morning wood and I've always been horny, even before PE.

Yesterday I read remek's book again and he said that if you're not experiencing negative PIs/ you're experiencing positive PIs and you're still not gaining, then the problem is most likely lack of intensity. Increase it.

That's what I'm going to do, so any tips are welcomed (I want lenght btw).

Goal:

Comment

You may want to advance to dry jelqing. 40 minutes of wet jelqing does nothing for me, 10 minutes of dry jelqs and its sore.

From what I've read recently, keep your stretching intensity low, but increase the volume if you feel the need to.

High-volume stretching and jelqing is the time-tested method for length gains.
          (current)
          BPEL: 6.125"
          MEG: 4.5"

(target)
          BPEL: ​7"
          MEG: ​6"

Comment

Looks like it is going to be difficult to help you, your routine looks solid, could you precise how you do your stretches?
            What is your erection level when you jelq? 2-3 seconds is probably not the best duration for each stroke.

Have you tried tunica tugs? Basically you expand the shaft itself and not the ligs.

Some will suggest you to jump into extenders or hanging but you I think it's too early, 1.5 month without gains is not a lot , especially since you gained with that routine.

You say you're undertraining , but it is after gaining with a light routine, that you decided to up the intensity and was rewarded with an absence of gain, so I don't think it's that clear.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeguima View Post
              I wasn't amazed at the fact that I didn't gain anything in 1,5 months. I was amazed at the fact that I'd gained 0,13 BPEL and 0,31 EL in the first half of the 3 months, but nothing in the second! (even though I'd increased intensity even more).
              "(even though I'd increased intensity even more)"... and I bet that's what stopped your gains. You never want to increase intensity on a routine that you just made gains with.
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yeah, my Easter had some rough spots too (mostly family crap, nothing to do with PE). Anyway, like you, I started PE recently (about 2 1/2 months ago). I have had some good gains. To my disappointment, some of these gains have gone down. I have a theory. During the first 2 months while your penis is "conditioning" there is extra inflammation in the skin and connective tissues. As the penis gets conditioned the inflammation goes away. This would explain a loss of girth, more than length.

Regardless, keep it up. Over time we will reach our goals (as long as they are realistic).
                "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                  Looks like it is going to be difficult to help you, your routine looks solid, could you precise how you do your stretches?
                  What is your erection level when you jelq? 2-3 seconds is probably not the best duration for each stroke.

Have you tried tunica tugs? Basically you expand the shaft itself and not the ligs.

Some will suggest you to jump into extenders or hanging but you I think it's too early, 1.5 month without gains is not a lot , especially since you gained with that routine.

You say you're undertraining , but it is after gaining with a light routine, that you decided to up the intensity and was rewarded with an absence of gain, so I don't think it's that clear.
                  I increased intensity by increasing jelqing time and the duration of each stretch (it wasn't nothing out of this world, just a slight increase).

I stretch down and straight out for around 1,5 min, to the sides and up for around 1 min, then repeat 3 times.

I vary the erection level I jelq at, but it's usually within the 40-70% range. 2-3 sec strokes. Sometimes I do an additional 100 fast strokes if I have the time (1 sec).

I want to stick to manual PE because I can't afford devices.

I will definitely investigate those tunica tugs

"(even though I'd increased intensity even more)"... and I bet that's what stopped your gains. You never want to increase intensity on a routine that you just made gains with.
                  Where did you get that from? Remek actually emphasizes gradually increasing intensity over time in his book. Just have a look at his routines, they're all about gradually increasing intensity from week to week.

In fact, that's exactly what I did in the first 1,5 months: I followed his routine, gradually increasing intensity each week and I gained. Then, for the last 1,5 months I increased the intensity even more but always did the same routine. Same intensity in each workout, I didn't increase it. Didn't gain.

Remek says you're free to increase intensity as long as you're not having negative PIs. He actually gives pratical examples in his book. I agree with him. More importantly, I believe him because he's got the credibility.

If there's a reason why I didn't gain, that reason is either related with genetics (unlikely) or with intensity. I'm sure it's the latter, so I'm looking for ways/ exercises to incorporate in my new routine in order to make it more intense (and lenght focused).

Goal:

Comment

Yesterday I read remek's book again and he said that if you're not experiencing negative PIs/ you're experiencing positive PIs and you're still not gaining, then the problem is most likely lack of intensity. Increase it.
                    So according to Remek, I should over-train to get gains? I don't think so. I'll stick to what I know with PEgym lol

Comment

Remek founded pegym jay haha. The advice makes sense, if there are no signs of over training and no gains, increased intensity is a good way to try to gain. Obviously if the increase causes neg PIs then you'd change back, and other advice would be to just wait a few more months and see if the gains are just slow.
                      I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        So according to Remek, I should over-train to get gains? I don't think so. I'll stick to what I know with PEgym lol
                        Listen to Jakebfs Jay. I never said you should over-train to get gains. Neither has Remek. Here's the extract from his book:
                        "If you have healthy body clues and you're gaining then you're on the right track;
                        If you have healthy body clues-or no clear indication of unhelthy body clues- and you are not gaining the you are most likely not using enough intensity. Gradually bump it up until you start gaining;
                        If you have unhealthy body clues and you're not gaining, then you need more rest and more intensity."

His book is full of info and examples of several PErs from different forums. Most of the info you see in the Start Here section is retrieved from it. He's the founder of PEgym Jay, so you better think twice between contradicting him.

Goal:

Comment

This is what you stated ^^^

Because of what you stated ^^^ Negative PI's means over-training, does it not?

Lets start with some definite Negative PIs

• Pain in the penis
                          • Decreased night and morning wood
                          • Decreased hardness of erections
                          • Numbness
                          • Discoloration
                          • Loss of size ( persisting more than a day)
                          Now look at this ^^^ how can one get gains suffering with that?

Listen to Jakebfs Jay. I never said you should over-train to get gains. Neither has Remek. Here's the extract from his book:
                          "If you have healthy body clues and you're gaining then you're on the right track;
                          If you have healthy body clues-or no clear indication of unhelthy body clues- and you are not gaining the you are most likely not using enough intensity. Gradually bump it up until you start gaining;
                          If you have unhealthy body clues and you're not gaining, then you need more rest and more intensity."
                          So now it's changed to this?? ^^^

His book is full of info and examples of several PErs from different forums. Most of the info you see in the Start Here section is retrieved from it. He's the founder of PEgym Jay, so you better think twice between contradicting him.
                          No offense, but maybe you shouldn't put words in my mouth after putting words in yours.

Comment

This is what you stated ^^^

Because of what you stated ^^^ Negative PI's means over-training, does it not?

Now look at this ^^^ how can one get gains suffering with that?

So now it's changed to this?? ^^^

No offense, but maybe you shouldn't put words in my mouth after putting words in yours.
                            Read what I first wrote again!!!:
                            Now isn't that the same as this?:

Lets go through it step by step: If you're not experiencing negative PIs (meaning you're either experiencing neutral or positive PIs) and you're not gaining, then you need to increase the intensity. Isn't it the same as "If you have healthy body clues-or no clear indication of unhelthy body clues- and you are not gaining the you are most likely not using enough intensity. Gradually bump it up until you start gaining;"?????

I honestly don't get your problem with it.

Goal:

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                              Ok, I've just read the thread on tunica tugs and almost everyone said they're excellent for girth. I'm not looking for more girth, so they probably won't do it for me. The search goes on...
                              mikeguima
                              Last edited by mikeguima; 04-01-2013, 04:36 PM.

Goal:

Comment

Working...
                              X