Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fuller feeling a sign of things to come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuller feeling a sign of things to come?

for the past one and a half or so months,I've been trying a routine that goes a little something like this

JP's stretch
    Internal Stretch - Penis Exercise for Size and Hardness
    Flaccid Bend - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    jelq for 15-20 minutes

3-4 days per week

now,I haven't had any gains with it yet but what I HAVE noticed is a fatter,fuller,girthier feeling after losing an erection but measurements still remain the same.
    like,when I'm at full size hard and let it calm down a bit,like 40-50% erection,it remains much fatter and meatier than it used to be...I can clearly feel it in my hand...content that I have finally achieved some progress in the girth department (based on TGC theory,girth gains come through length routines,which is what I'm trying) I went ahead and measured but it STILL came out the same.

it's possible that flaccid girth size has increased but I'm not really paying much attention to that and even if it has,it's not by a huge amount.

so what gives here?
    I'm 100% sure that after being hard,my cock feels much heavier than 2 months ago,my flaccid girth may have increased but my erection girth still remained the same.

could it simply be that there is better blood flow through it because of the jelqs which is why it stays bigger for longer periods of time after calming down?
    is this a sign of things to come,so I should press on like this and I'll see gains?
    or maybe my routine is too light to get any more gains at this point(been peing for 1 year now)

any feedback is welcome
    Schizm
    Last edited by Schizm; 04-01-2013, 03:03 PM.
    4/15/2012 starting 15/13 cm

6/6/2012------------16.1/13 cm
    7/17/2012-----------16.8/13 cm
    9/19/2012-----------17.7/13 cm
    1/8/2013 -----------17.7/13 cm

I think I'll add bundled stretches while performing JP's stretch in 4 directions

any input on this?

Comment

Bump

could really use some help with this

Comment

Generally if you do the same routine for over 2 months and don't gain anything, you should up the intensity and/or make adjustments.

You can also avoid spending all that time with basing changes on your routine with gains, by just basing it off your PI's.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

fuller feeling a sign of things to come?
          Yessir!
          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
          03/04/13
          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

so what gives here?
            I'm 100% sure that after being hard,my cock feels much heavier than 2 months ago,my flaccid girth may have increased but my erection girth still remained the same.

could it simply be that there is better blood flow through it because of the jelqs which is why it stays bigger for longer periods of time after calming down?
            is this a sign of things to come,so I should press on like this and I'll see gains?
            or maybe my routine is too light to get any more gains at this point(been peing for 1 year now)
            If you are noticing this then you are gaining. I recommend doing the highest intensity that your PIs will allow.
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I guess it would. But fuller after two days rest...
              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

ok,so then I could lay off the bundled stretches for a month or two till I switch routines again or it would speed up things to keep going with them?

and amc,what do you mean,fuller after two days rest?

Comment

Well if you take 2 days off and you still feel fuller, then you know things are happening. I mean, in a warm state. Like in the shower. Otherwise it could be hard to notice. When we jelq, uli and squeeze we are fuller constantly, at least for me. So to really know what is going on take two days of. But generally, a fuller penis for a full day or more is considered things are happening. This is the time not to do to much or masturbate to much slow down on those!! For me, masturbation have killed gains many times. Do them 1-2 times a week. If you really want to gain, stop them completely and wait for a great fuck instead!! But understand could be hard. I have not cum in over a week, but had a great session with a girl like last sunday. Its not easy to keep off using your best right friend... I have taken a rest for 6 days now. Just pulling and having like some random hardons...and I can really feel things are happening..again So, take it slow concentrate on your routine. And do not be afraid taking a few days off. To much workout will not help you gain!!
                  amc
                  Last edited by amc; 04-03-2013, 02:55 PM.
                  BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                  EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I love that feeling, I get it the day after a really good workout or f**k
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
                      I guess it would. But fuller after two days rest...
                      Oh yea! Many members, myself included, report gains while taking time off.
                      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowingMine View Post
                        Oh yea! Many members, myself included, report gains while taking time off.
                        I can't speak from experience but everything I've read leads me to believe gains don't happen on exercise days, they happen on rest days. Exercise prepares you for gains, rest is when they actually happen.
                        Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                        "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                        "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

ah crap...I've been jerking like crazy this past week...I'll stop ><

Comment

My first gains came off a 5 day rest period after 2+ months of daily peing.

Comment

Working...
                            X