Advanced Length Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Length Exercises

Since I am going to try to Divide and Conquer as Donjelq said, I would like to figure out some advanced length exercises to focus on that. I actually am at somewhat of a relief because I find length exercises to be less timely and more focused on lower erection levels. I stretch mostly on my length days, but every day will be a length day now (for a couple months at least.) I need some more advanced stretches and length exercises. Any suggestions from the experienced guys? I currently do 4 ways, internals, leg tuck pulls( hate those), A- stretches, Flaccid bends once in a while. I have been at PE every week for over a year so my experience is there.

Thanks Gents,
    Papa F
    2013 ---4/1-- 5/1----6/1----9/1
    NBPEL – 6.25--- 6.5"----6.5"------6.65"
    BPEL--- 6.65" ----7"------7"-------7.15
    EG – ----4.5' -----4.5"----4.5"------

That sounds damn good already, maybe working in some side to side stretching at a fast pace and several sets would help.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      That sounds damn good already, maybe working in some side to side stretching at a fast pace and several sets would help.
      Big O, those are not done on the same day. I do 3 stretches per day 3/5 days of PE per week but I will begin my 2 day one off length routine only to stick to length for now and hopefully see gains. I will begin to up the sets. I heard alot about penis extenders and hanging. Do you find those essential?
      2013 ---4/1-- 5/1----6/1----9/1
      NBPEL – 6.25--- 6.5"----6.5"------6.65"
      BPEL--- 6.65" ----7"------7"-------7.15
      EG – ----4.5' -----4.5"----4.5"------

Comment

Bundled stretches man, trust me they work. Been pretty much my only stretching routine in a few months, gotta say its increased my length and girth quite a bit. Check it out if you can, you wont be dissapointed.
        Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
        May 4th 2019
        EL 6.5" EG 5"
        MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

Experiment with different grips, stances and erection levels and find out what works best for you. Some stretches target the ligaments, some target the tunica, some stretch both.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

If you want to stretch the ligaments and tunica at the same time, try the bundled Mandingo Stretch. I love it.

Comment

Please explain "bundled stretches. What is your workout? Thanks...I want to do more to gain length.

Comment

Information from the articles on the main page, hope this helps Mystic1

Bundled Stretch Info

Bundled Stretch Video Instructions
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Here are some lengthening movements in order of "intensity" (force)- from least to greatest*

"ALL Day Stretchers" -> Extenders -> Side to Side Stretches -> Slow Cranks -> Tension Stretches -> Rulers Stretches -> Bundled Stretches -> PNF Stretches -> Heavy Hanging (esp. when done for Advanced Hanging for Repetitions)

*This list is an approximation and based merely on my opinion. Note that "less intense" doesn't mean that abusing that particular movement won't lead to injury. You can cause pain and injury even with lighter movements if you perform them incorrectly or too frequently.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks , Big Al .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by 1panamanian View Post
                      Bundled stretches man, trust me they work. Been pretty much my only stretching routine in a few months, gotta say its increased my length and girth quite a bit. Check it out if you can, you wont be dissapointed.
                      How's the progress?
                      Also, how many bundled stretches should be done?
                      start: aug 1 2013
                      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by maelsukr View Post
                        Thanks , Big Al .
                        You're welcome
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                          How's the progress?
                          Also, how many bundled stretches should be done?
                          Progress going by slowly but surely. Still doing them of course, as for nowadays I do them 5 days on 2 off.

I go for as close to 360 degrees as I can, then hold the stretch for 30 second from each direction left and right, only 3 sets though. I also incorporate different length and girth exercises for each session I do as well but thats how I do my bundled's.

Anyone reading this post, please do your research on bundled stretches as they ARE advanced exercises and shouldn't be taken for granted. There has been many people that under estimate them and go full force and to the extremes with bundled stretches and injure themselves .. truthfully there is no need too. Just keep doing them at a steady pace and you will see results. Make sure to heat your manhammers up before the exercise as they will need to be relaxed before the stretch.

To your success,
                          The Panamanian
                          Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
                          May 4th 2019
                          EL 6.5" EG 5"
                          MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

can anyone link me, or explain to me how to perform a behind the leg bundled stretch? (found from rammln's success story thread)

is it literally what it sounds like? stretching the penis down and under between the legs?

Comment

Originally posted by 1panamanian View Post
                              I have to say 1panamanian is correct that bundled stretches work

I just don't know how the bundled stretches should work

do you twist your dick around in a complete 360 and start stretching or do you turn it in a 180 and start stretching

also who can tell me about flaccid bends I think I should be adding that to my routine, but I can't find any information on it and the info I do find leaves me with more questions than answers

like do you bend and stretch your flaccid penis at the same time?

do you bend towards your weaker side if you have a curvature trying to straighten it out or do you bend at all angles???
                              There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

Working...
                              X