Thread: Heat beneficial?
- 04-02-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Blog Entries
just a quickie, I always do a Sam up for 10-15 either in a hot bath or by filling a hot water bottle and resting it on my groin - works a treat!
We've had some pretty cold weather for months in the UK and Ive got so used to sitting with a hot water bottle on my lap that I do it for long periods of the day now out of habit, keeps my ligs nice and loose all day, just wondered if anyone can tell me of any negative sides to this or hopefully any positive ones?
cheersBPEL: 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 .7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.8 7.9 8.0
EG:5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5
1st Goal: 7.5 x 5.3
Ultimate Goal: 8x6
- 04-02-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
I use a hot water bottle too, I put my man in the middle of it then fold it over so he's fully covered basically the whole way, then I move into a fowfer or LAS.
Just try not to have the hot water bottle directly on your testicles, I use a cloth or sock to keep them seperated from the hot water bottle, as very high or very cold temperatures are good for those two guys!
I also do this hot water bottle fowfer for 5-10 minutes after sessions as a warm down and get great great flaccid hang for a few hours.I'm back!
- 04-02-2013 #3
My heating pad broke recently after years of use, so I had to find another way to heat my junk. Well, I ended up trying a rice sock for the first time ever and WOW! It's amazing. I'll never go back.Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip
- 04-02-2013 #4
Heat is your best friend. Heat promotes healing. Heat gets the blood flowing. Heat prevent injuries."with great EQ, comes great responsibility"
- By Wuddup in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2013, 05:29 PM
- By grifter2420 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2012, 06:19 AM
- By Juvicus in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:35 AM
- By Dugger in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 04-29-2010, 04:00 AM
- By dluxe in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:31 PM