Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kung-Fu grip action for great lengthening gains ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung-Fu grip action for great lengthening gains ...

Hey Y'all. I got great girth from jp90 but little length. I recently switched my stretch routine and I have gotten a 1/4 inch gain on my bpel and nbpel in just 3 weeks.

My secret is to grip with a mandingo and dld blaster type grip and do semi-flaccid bends in all directions. I stretch with a 20% erection (enough to get the head big so I can use it as a "handle"). Then I grip my shaft and use my fist/hand/forearm as a fulcrum. This enables me to pull really hard and not put excessive pressure on the glans and also it doesn't make my hand tired because the force comes from the way you twist your wrist. You don't need strong hands for this stretch at all.

Here is my question ... Can any of you please send me a link to any videos/diagrams regarding the mandingo stretch and dld blaster stretch? I want to share this with others.

I would love to share my successful stretching routine but I just cannot describe it in words. FYI I do 3 sets of jelqs and stretches. Each stretch set includes 20-30 sec long axis stretches up, down, right, left, and out. Then I do the semi-flaccid bends in all directions too (20-30 sec each direction).

Thanks so much.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Mandingo stretch: Mandingo Stretch By Blue Whale - SlutLoad ?

This is the grip I use the most as well. IMO it's a lot better than the regular palms facing up grip.
    Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
    BPEL: 5,5 inches
    EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
    BPEL: 7 inches
    EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Draggin, im about to start PE and i see that youve recently started in january and are up .5in BPEL and .9in EG in 4 months! Thats basically the inspiration im looking for to commit myself to it, knowing i will see results. Now i noticed in your signature that from 1/14-3/12 you only gained .25 BPEL and then from 3/12-4/4 you gained another .25in BPEL. I see youre referencing a new grip and was wondering if you could maybe type up your routine for the past 3 months? Or was it the JP90 to a T? And also would you reccomend doing this new stretch that youre talking about from the beginning? Or maybe a month in to let the goods get used to PE?

TL;DR: youre gains are an inspiration, can you post youre ENTIRE routine, including the change in grip and any changes you made to JP90?

Comment

I wonder if I'll eve look like Superdick.. Great info guys, thx..
        Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Working...
        X