Anatomy question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anatomy question

Idk how to word this... As your penis reaches the base and travels into your body, does it go downward into your gooch/taint first?

Like if you push on that spot it feels like the root of the penis right? And when you kegal you feel that spot flex too?

I ask because my erections point like straight up towards my head, and when really hard i can't push it lower than sticking straight out and at the base of my penis where it's bending on the underside hurts like cutting off blood supply? Is that normal or do I have an issue?

i guess what i am wondering is like, is the root of the penis inside the body supposed to 'hang down' into your gooch like that? deep down its like i think it isn't, and its suppose to go straight into your body instead of downward like that, and that hanging down part is extra length im missing out on lol, foolish i'm sure but yeah.

and if it's all normal what's up with my extreme erection angle when i'm super hard? like i literally cant push it lower than 90 degrees hardly, and even that hurts.
    Learntolift
    Last edited by Learntolift; 04-03-2013, 11:48 PM.
    Starting Measurements (11/5/2011)
    FL:4
    FG:4 9/16
    NBPEL: 5 15/16
    BPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5 7/16
Working...
X