Gained A Shit-Ton of Length from One Month Clamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gained A Shit-Ton of Length from One Month Clamping

During the month of April, I did 6 sets of clamping, 5 days a week, 10 minute sets, with lots of edging/not-cumming sex throughout the day. Towards the end of the month I KNEW I had gained length--- my typically uniform penis had a noticeably thicker base, I had more "edging room" to masturbate with while clamped, and my girlfriend asked if I'd been doing a lot of kegels because my penis looked different (when she first asked why my penis looked different, I told her about kegels, which she believed).

March 1: 4.75 EG, 5.75 EL
    April 1: 4.75 EG, 6.25 EL

So, WTF? I'm totally happy about it, but I was going after girth. I keep measuring because I can't believe I gained half an inch without stretching/hanging. Does this give me any clues on how to get my girth going?

Semi-related... I've been seeing cum at the end of my urine stream. I assume this is because I'm edging/clamping a ton and only cumming once a week. Is this unsafe?
    Last edited by yomali; 04-04-2013, 08:21 PM.
    Start: 5.5 bpel, 4.25 eg
    Current: 6.25 bpel, 4.75 eg
    *Clamping*

TGC Theory would posit that your penis was flexible (high BPFSL to BPEL ratio) before clamping, and expanding the erectile tissue (smooth muscle) may have pushed your BPEL to maximum length potential.

If this theory is correct, then once your length potential finishes out, clamping will begin to force your smooth muscle outward for girth rather than forward for length.

Just an idea. Does any of that sound familiar?
    (current)
    BPEL: 6.125"
    MEG: 4.5"

(target)
    BPEL: ​7"
    MEG: ​6"

Comment

Originally posted by eiffel View Post
      TGC Theory would posit that your penis was flexible (high BPFSL to BPEL ratio) before clamping, and expanding the erectile tissue (smooth muscle) may have pushed your BPEL to maximum length potential.

If this theory is correct, then once your length potential finishes out, clamping will begin to force your smooth muscle outward for girth rather than forward for length.

Just an idea. Does any of that sound familiar?
      This sounds like a solid idea! I am doing a hanging routine and when I clamp I notice a increase in length. A while ago I had more girth expansion. I am curious to find out if your gains will switch to girth once your length is tapped out.

Nice gain for one month's work
      DaddyDick
      Last edited by DaddyDick; 04-05-2013, 01:49 AM.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I'm excited about conditioning to the point where clamping becomes safe and practical for me, it seems like a really great exercise.

I'm on a phone now, but I need to update my signature. After seeing what's been possible for some people and discussing things with my partner, I want that 9x7.

Clamping will doubtlessly help with the girth when the time comes.
        (current)

(target)

Comment

@ Yomali, since you're other questions have been answered, I will answer your last one :] The answer is No, it is perfectly fine, it is just built up cum that happens when your doing your edging and clamping routines.. and BTW once a week?? Man I wish I could say that, I cant go a week without cumming at least 3 times lol but once a week is great! You probably have great EQ buddy! Keep us posted on your results next week, im definitely interested to see them as im a clamper as well.

To your success,

The Panamanian
          Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
          May 4th 2019
          EL 6.5" EG 5"
          MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

PE can be a bit unpredictable and mysterious. I've gained my best girth from extending for example. I personally wouldn't worry about it - as pointed out above, you'll probably hit a point where your length will want to stop growing and your girth will start increasing. Just keep doing what you're doing, while they aren't exactly the results you wanted, they are good results none the less (many guys would love to accidentally throw on half an inch in length!)

Good luck
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

That's pretty impressive, im just starting out properly, after trying a few things out and than forgetting about pe for most of 2012, i take it you have to be very conditioned to clamp?

Comment

The official PEGym recommendation is at least 6 months of PE before clamping.
                (current)

(target)

Comment

Forget TGC theory.
                  Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Well, regardless of how effective/applicable you may think TGC theory is in general, I do think it may explain his length gains in this case.

I purposefully stated that as a possibility though, not a fact. Any alternate explanations, eow?
                    (current)

(target)

Comment

keep doing it then...check the results and inform us if things improve further.....

keep going...
                      BPEL x EG
                      Start(12/6/12): 6in x 5.75in
                      (12/21/12) 6.5in x 5.8in
                      BPEL x EG
                      Goal: 7.5in x 6.5in

"You cannot force open the petals of a flower. When the flower is ready, it opens itself up to you."

Comment

Advise anyone doing clamped edging to be conditioned first.

Comment

Interesting, I've only gained girth from clamping.

Comment

Man, lots of replies, thanks everyone.

@eiffel: Throughout my PE career, my BPSF length and BPEL have been within .25in of each other. I hadn't measured BPFL in a couple of months, but my new/current BPFL is 6.25, exactly the same as my BPEL. I'm still trying to figure out how TGC theory could explain any of this, though I'm tempted to dismiss it, at least based on personal experience.

@1panamanian: I thought so, but it was definitely the first time that's happened to me, thanks for the reassurance. Yes, I'm only cumming once a week, with my girlfriend. I think she has mixed feelings about not cumming with her, but it also makes things really hot. She seems extra eager to make me cum, she's been surprising me with blowjobs and started taking stripper aerobics, HOT. Also, all week I'm so horny I can't help but grab her ass and have sex at every opportunity, so she loves the attention. It's pretty damn hard, especially towards the end of the week, but it keeps me motivated.

Not the gains I was looking for, but I'm really happy. Having extra room for clamped edging (I forgot to mention, I double base clamp) alone is awesome.

Thinking of variables, I also realized that, besides the extra clamping time, I also have really focused on pushing my clamp as far into my fat pad as I can. When I do this, it does seem to stretch my internals a bit when I let go. Could this be a factor?
                            Start: 5.5 bpel, 4.25 eg
                            Current: 6.25 bpel, 4.75 eg
                            *Clamping*

Comment

I believe I gained a 1/4" of length from clamping, but it's hard to tell... I was doing some manual stretching at the time too.
                              It's just that it happened very soon after I started clamping, and I've noticed I measure longer after clamping too.

Oh - and I also push the clamp as far in as I can too - I find the best expansion happens when you push the clamp right in, and it "locks" into place... feels like it's gonna pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X