Funny anti-PE quote from Wikipedia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny anti-PE quote from Wikipedia

Furthermore, medical journalist Christopher Wanjek has said that the claim that the technique will "enlarge the penile cavities that fill with blood, making for larger erections...makes no sense biologically."[9]
    LOL. How can you say such a thing and not realize what you are saying? All the penis is is one big blood cavity, so how would enlarging those cavities NOT increase your size? Makes no sense biologically? WTF anatomy pictures has he been looking at?

Anyone got any more funny or ridiculous anti-PE quotes/claims?
    eow.
    Member of the Month April 2013
    Last edited by eow.; 04-06-2013, 09:51 PM.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Anything to avoid a lawsuit...
    (current)
    BPEL: 6.125"
    MEG: 4.5"

(target)
    BPEL: ​7"
    MEG: ​6"

Comment

LOL people are just straight up ridiculous. Money makes the world go round, huh?
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by eiffel View Post
        Anything to avoid a lawsuit...
        Maybe so, but there's a difference between saying "I see how it could work anatomically, but I would not recommend it because it could be dangerous" and "this shit is makes no sense biologically." Either way you would avoid a lawsuit.

Comment

Yeah, they could at least admit that it MIGHT work, most medical authorities act as though penises are for some reason made of completely unalterable and yet extremely fragile material that cannot and should not ever be tampered with.
          (current)
          BPEL: 6.125"
          MEG: 4.5"

(target)
          BPEL: ​7"
          MEG: ​6"

Comment

Mine has been altered.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

But then again, mcdonalds hamburgers and cigarettes used to be the cool thing to do
              I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                But then again, mcdonalds hamburgers and cigarettes used to be the cool thing to do
                Still is! Well not the hamburgers part...
                You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Guess it goes to show doctors dont know everything. Wish PE wasnt so taboo and was more accepted.
                  Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                  EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                  EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Originally posted by 372kid View Post
                    Guess it goes to show doctors dont know everything. Wish PE wasnt so taboo and was more accepted.
                    Who cares, we can keep all the big dicks to ourselves

Comment

The rules of PEgym are similar to the rules of Fight Club...
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

The guy's highest degree is a master's in journalism, and the source wasn't exactly a medical journal.

Comment

No but really, PE is one of the best secrets ever. I don't want everyone to know. I mean, even if they did, only a small fraction would actually do it, but still. It's an awesome secret.

The only UPSIDE to increasing awareness is that more people doing it = more data to gather and analyze. Advances in the PE "field" might come quicker with more people doing it. More innovation.
                          eow.
                          Member of the Month April 2013
                          Last edited by eow.; 04-07-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't want people to know either, who cares if more people brings better data etc! Sure maybe ways could happen to make gaining quicker, but tbh I don't mind slow gains. Gains are gains, and doing PE is both satisfying and calming. If everyone did PE my goals wouldn't change, I go to the size that my girlfriend enjoys most and thats it. If everyone was at that size it wouldn't become a positive to be that big, it would just become a negative to be less than that. (not a cue to start a bigger is better arguement, please for the love of everything don't start that again.)
                            I'm back!

Comment

I love pe. Many will try it and fail because they want gains fast.

Comment

Working...
                              X