JP90 sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 sucks...

when I started i did JP90 for about 2 weeks before realizing its a pretty shitty guide.
    v jells are useless...
    helicopters are retarded
    and warmups waste water and are unnecessary.

you can warmup by starting light and increasing intensity
    all a beginner needs to know is :
    stretch in each direction
    jelq
    squeezes
    for about 30 minutes a day.
    big piece

There are a good number of members here that would disagree. A lot of members have gained quite a bit from jp90. Squeezes arent for beginners either.

Comment

Originally posted by Break View Post
      when I started i did JP90 for about 2 weeks before realizing its a pretty shitty guide.
      v jells are useless...
      helicopters are retarded

jelq
      squeezes
      Dayum, your guide is very detailed.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

HAHA i agree on helicopters are retarrded.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

v jells are useless...
          helicopters are retarded

jelq
          squeezes
          So you know I usually let you ride on and comment as freely as you wish. This is fairly disrespectful, it is a slap in JonPops face, he happens to have forgotten more than you will ever know or learn about PE.

I am going to close this and both you and I are going to act as if this did not happen. I am a hair away from booting your ass out of here at this point so if I were you I would learn to keep some sort of control over your pie hole starting right about now.

Dont bitch about your neg rep either, you got it easy.

I hope that we understand each other.
          Last edited by BigO; 04-07-2013, 07:42 PM.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

v jells are useless...
            helicopters are retarded

jelq
            squeezes
            So, by what authority do you have that you say this? What makes V jelqs useless? Why are helicopters retarded? What makes warmups/downs unnecessary?

This really comes across as mindless bashing. It seems that you think that you're a 'voice' in PE because you gained a couple of inches. I'd be interested in you getting more into detail about why you don't agree with JP's methods. Can you also go into detail about why it's worked for thousands of other guys?
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

JPs method is meant to condition you with the added benefits of gains, if done correctly. Not to make you mandingo in 90 days.

Comment

You saying warm ups are wasteful assures us you deluded and don't know the first thing about PE.Warm ups are what prevent trauma to the penis.

V jelqs are effective, if done right.Helicopters are used to get blood back into the glans.JP is one of the path breakers of PE.He didn't gain so much by doing retarded exercises did he?*
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

It's a conditioning routine, gains are a bonus.
                  My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    So you know I usually let you ride on and comment as freely as you wish. This is fairly disrespectful, it is a slap in JonPops face, he happens to have forgotten more than you will ever know or learn about PE.

I am going to close this and both you and I are going to act as if this did not happen. I am a hair away from booting your ass out of here at this point so if I were you I would learn to keep some sort of control over your pie hole starting right about now.

Dont bitch about your neg rep either, you got it easy.

I hope that we understand each other.
                    Boot that ass! JP Is the sht, tht is disrespectful as hell. And v jelqs sure as hell are effective as they gave me immediate girth gains.

Comment

Helicopters are great for circulation. I started pe before jp90 but I wish I had such a guide. I was alone in the dark (literally) You are lucky.

Comment

No offense to JonPop but JP90 is definitely NOT a beginners routine. I as well as several other people have overtrained or had bad experiences with it. The intensity is too much for someone just starting IMO.

Comment

Good point rustler on that one. But pe should be a rather personal quest where one discovers their limits. This path has no definite answers, and all we can try and do here is guide one another. You learned from overtraining, and share that experience here. I think most of us will have minor sports related injuries in our over zealous quest for a bigger penis.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustler View Post
                            No offense to JonPop but JP90 is definitely NOT a beginners routine. I as well as several other people have overtrained or had bad experiences with it. The intensity is too much for someone just starting IMO.
                            The JP90 is classed as an intensive beginner routine, here is a lighter one if you prefer: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

In increasing order of intensity it's PESG's routine, Remek's routine, JP90.
                            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Rustler View Post
                              I remember how shocked I was at the intensity of it when I first started. It is a pretty heavy routine. The frequency throughout the week can be altered if you need it to be.
                              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Working...
                              X