New to this and would appreciate help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this and would appreciate help

Hello, I am relatively new to this site and have had a read through, although a lot of this jargon is confusing me and I was wondering whether I could be pushed in the right direction.

I am very concious about my penis, with a 5.6(ish) length and 5.5(ish) girth. I do need to remeasure. I will never go to the toilet in urinals and will never in public, I hate it. I was just wondering whether someone could point me in the right direction regarding what exercise routine would be best to start on lengthening the penis and perhaps what afterwards.

I have read about jelqing however it does not say how frequent I should do this in the day or how long for the week and perhaps when I would see results.

I was also wondering that when I get to a size I am happy with, would stopping the exercises have a detrimental effect and my penis start to shrink back to original size or is that a silly question?

Thanks for your help in advance, it is very appreciated.
    jordanlw93
    Last edited by jordanlw93; 04-07-2013, 10:52 PM.

sup i am new too, and i have your size but only 4 in girth lol... Anyway do the JP 90 days routine its the most popular beginners routine. And could anyone tell me how to post lol, dont know where to post i have some questions.

Comment

Sound pal, Ill look into that. If you go onto the forum and hit post new thread in the left corner. Bare in mind you do need to activate your membership via email.

Comment

Working...
      X