Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary gains after session ?

My question is kinda weird ..
    I've seen temporary expansion of my penis once after jelqing ,i noticed my penis was bigger but only that one time.
    If my penis isn't expanding after session , does that mean that there is no potencial to gain ?
    Because - " Temporary gains , become permanent " But i don't see any temporary gains ...

No no.. It's just the pump guy.. Like working out at the gym, blood rushes to the muscles your working out and makes them 'appear' larger..
    Maybe your warming up for too long or warming down for too long.. Maybe your penis is used to that routine, regardless take it slow, give us some more information to go on so we could answer your question in detail..
    ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
    Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
    As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
    Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

I warm up under the shower with some hot water applying on my penis for about 5-6 minutes , then i stretch for 5-10 minutes , jelq , after that i edge and apply hot water again. Should i miss the second time i use hot water on my penis ? Is the edging enough ?

Comment

Feedback ? Anyone ?

Comment

I've always wondered if we don't get temporary gains, does it mean we won't gain at all.
          I'm not sure if anyone has an answer, I've even heard about someone who got only temporary gains and lost them quickly everytime.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Your doing fine.. How long does your jelq routine last? You could warm up for 10 min instead of 5 / 5 before and after your work out.
            ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
            Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
            As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
            Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

There is no point in having a warm-down. It might make you "feel good" but all you are doing is increasing the elasticity of your tissues and encouraging them to retract back to their original size faster than normal.

Warming up, however, is a good thing.
              eow.
              Member of the Month April 2013
              Last edited by eow.; 04-11-2013, 09:47 PM.
              Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I think these days i've overtrained a little , because there are no positiv PIs.I've been doing the same things as i did before , but Wednesday i was jelqing for time , not for counts as i usually do and i made more i think that was the problem ( 10 minutes wet jelqing ,i usually do 200 jelqs). I'll rest untill the end of the week.
                another things that might have caused my overtraining is that whenever i see i have a hard flaccid i do kegels/reverse kegels to temporary remove my hard flaccid and make it soft - and i was doing that the whole day that might be it

to the topic..

I am a little confused... @eow. says that not having warm-down is good , @Funnypop says i should increase warm-down ?

what the hell 2 days in a row i'm not having a morning wood and all day having a hard flaccid , i feel really bad these days :\

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                  There is no point in having a warm-down. It might make you "feel good" but all you are doing is increasing the elasticity of your tissues and encouraging them to retract back to their original size faster than normal.

Warming up, however, is a good thing.
                  Hmm, don't say this, man. Gets me thinking if I could have gain a lot more during my PE time as I have warmed down for 10+ mins in hot shower EVERY time I do PE!
                  BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                  MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                  BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                    Hmm, don't say this, man. Gets me thinking if I could have gain a lot more during my PE time as I have warmed down for 10+ mins in hot shower EVERY time I do PE!
                    Lol, well I'm sure it's not a MASSIVE difference, but when we PE we want to be as efficient as possible and try to use the properties of materials to our advantage.
                    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

How come most vets will tell you to warm down as well? Not going to lie, considering not warming down anymore to see what happens.
                      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I feel that not warming down is good as well. Although I always warm-up, and won't do my routine without warming up, I have lately been giving myself time between my warm-up and workout, I seem to retain temporary gains longer after my workout when I do this, compared to when my dick is hot and limp. Which goes along with this theory, lol.
                        I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                        Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Edging is the best "warm down", keeps everything expanded. I never did a traditional warm down outside of maybe the first couple weeks.
                          My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                            How come most vets will tell you to warm down as well? Not going to lie, considering not warming down anymore to see what happens.
                            I think its just a better safe than sorry kind of thing. Most vets will always promote caution when it comes to pe (as they should).
                            My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                              I think its just a better safe than sorry kind of thing. Most vets will always promote caution when it comes to pe (as they should).
                              Totally agree. Happy 666th post!!! xD
                              I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                              Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Working...
                              X