- 04-10-2013 #1
I was just wondering if anyone has discovered if there are variables that increase the probability of you being a fast gainer. From a Bodybuiding and fitness background it is widely accepted that nutrition and rest are by far the most important factors in muscle building as you need adiquate time and nutrients to repair micro tears in the muscle. I was wondering if anyone has any input on what variables can maximize your penis gains such as lifting weights and sprinting to maximize GH and testosterone, or if body fat levels have an influence. Any input is greatly appreciated.
Happy growing, Happier Showing.Start ~ March 2013: BPEL: 7" x 4.75
May 2016: BPEL: 7.5 x 5.00
Goal: First get to 8" BPEL and then work on girth as much as possible. Not too attached to the number but more with the journey.
Foreplay begins at Hello.
- 04-10-2013 #2
Has nothing to do with penis growth via mechanical stretching. It's good in general to be healthy, though, so keep doing what you're doing.
Body fat levels influence how big your dick looks (fat pad).
Last edited by eow.; 04-10-2013 at 01:43 PM.Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip
- By newnimproved in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:52 PM
- By skyman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2012, 11:20 AM
- By killermonkey in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 14Last Post: 09-12-2011, 11:19 PM
- By TheGodJr in forum Poll ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:40 AM
- By TheGodJr in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-05-2010, 03:40 AM