Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you guys do if you had to go to the army for a year? Cement gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you guys do if you had to go to the army for a year? Cement gains?

Imagine, you gained half an inch or more, but then suddenly you realize that in a year or so you will have to go to the military (once you're done with university). What would you do? Now I know there is the cementing gains method, but for me it sounds unproven and still requires maintenance. Reason I ask is because it would be very pointless to work up to a certain point all year, and then lose all the gains you've made in a matter of months because of no privacy /chance to do PE.

6+ months of working on something just to lose it all in a month seems.. very pointless to me. I'd have to come back and start everything from the very beginning.
    Started off with: 15cm BPEL
    Now: 15.6cm BPEL

extending everyday and sometimes doing some manual work as well, depending on if I have time or not :cool:

Goal: 17-18 cm (6.5-7 inches)

If the showers have doors then you can do a fast routine. Or you can stretch or jelq uners your bed sheets. I was in Belgium for 4 months. I was living with a room mate. Literally the only privacy I had was under shower, without looking suspicious. I did 100 s2s and 50 jelqs daily. No BPEL loss.
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

Boot camp will be difficult at best, the only thing I can see getting away with is some dry jelqs at night (providing you aren't pass out tired) and maybe some quick stretches at the urinal. Cementing gains or keeping the status quo shouldn't take too many dry jelqs every day. Once boot camp is done you'll have opportunity to get in more exercises to cement your gains.
      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

if you can get 5 minutes here and there you will not lose gains, a few minutes of stretching and a few jelques will keep your size.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Frozenpeople. Your dick is the least of your worries.
          If you go into the military, in today's volital world, pay attention.
          Learn everything you can about how to survive. Keep your shit wired tight.
          You have the rest of your life to pull on your cock. Get through this upcoming phase and
          you will have the dedication and mind set to do anything. PE will be a piece of cake.
          Good Luck.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I agree with JP I was in the Marines as an infantryman for 4 years. I fought in IRAQ X2 deployments. I was still able to jelq. Guys masturbate furiously in the military. I did. It reduces stress. After college you will be an officer, so you will have far more privacy. Focus on your training first, because it will save your life. Then focus on your routine, outside of boot camp you will have plenty of time for maintanance. Boot camp you could do five minutes of rigorous jelqs under your covers in your bunk everyone will be too tired to care. But seriously in USMC boot camp I mysteriously never even had an erection. you will be ok. Just go to take a shit and jelq for five a couple times a day. Youll be fine.

Comment

Bignate. Go to the "Poll" forum. "Military" and sign in. Semper Fi.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I do stretches every night under the covers for at least 30 minutes while laying alongside my sleeping wife. No reason you can't stretch quietly at night under the sheets. That is if you don't fall asleep immediately when your head hits the pillow from exhaustion due to the daily training activities.

When I was in the army, there was a lot of communal facilities without partitions, including the showes and the toilets. No personal times until I hit the bunk at night. You might want to consider enlarging your flaccid before going into the military because it will most likely be under public view.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

^Who cares what a bunch of dudes think about your dick in the shower? Your discipline and how you preform during PT is what really matters. Work on PE once your back from training, you wont lose everything in one month.
                  2/2/2018
                  BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                  NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                  MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Working...
                  X