Nap after Pe'ing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nap after Pe'ing?

So I was just wondering if taking a nap after a PE workout would have any benefits? It was just an off thought, seems to make sense but I don't have enough knowledge on PE recovery to really make any decent hypothesis on my own. Thoughts?
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Anyone?
    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

No clue. REM sleep = recovery and that's all I know. Do you want recovery?
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Lol, well yeah. And I figured the erections you get during sleep would be better 1 hour after a workout, compared to doing it in the morning and not sleeping for 8 hours after.

Comment

I don't think it would have any PE benefits per se.

Also, I tend to stretch my penis out every few minutes to prevent turtling so I can't do that sleeping!
          Start
          BPEL: 6.7
          MSG: 4.5

Now
          BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
          MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Hmm, so no one else seems to think this might be beneficial? It was just a thought with no scientific backing

Comment

I took a nap immediately following my hanging session yesterday and I had my first wet dream in at least 6 months.

Weird, lol.
              Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

These kind of thoughts need to be banished forever. Way too much over thinking about this shit. I mean, most lifters don't take naps after lifting for gosh sakes, let alone worrying about a body part as small as our penises are.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I suppose, although I'm not "worried" about it, merely curious. Even if it was beneficial I still wouldn't go out of my way to try to take a nap. I'm not overthinking anything, I was asking a valid question.

And I mean, we ARE on a website 100% devoted to our penises...

Comment

I think staying fatigued is better for PE otherwise if you healed completely after every session you'd have to use progressively more weight/tension when were not trying to build muscle but deform tissue.

Comment

Working...
                    X