Hour long edge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hour long edge

After my PE I edged for an hour and I didn't finish myself off! That's a first. I noticed it took at least 10 minutes to lose my erection completely. Is this a normal effect of edging?
    Current Size:

BPEL: 7.85 In
    MEG: 5.2 In

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...er-off-pe.html

In my experience it takes longer for my erection to fade after I've edged to completion. Usually when I edge and don't climax I lose it in a matter of a minute or so.

I think I'm the weird one!
    March '13 - BPEL 6.0' EG 4.5' (length is an approximation)
    April '13 - BPEL 6.75' EG 4.6'

Short term goal - BPEL 7' EG 5.0'
    Long term goal - who knows?

Comment

That is about the same for me. Normal is hard to define.

Comment

Whiteboy16, please tell me how u gained .75 of a inch in length in only a month! It would mean the world to me if I could do that lol.

Comment

Hey CrazyS, I wish I had a good answer for that!

Basically, I've just done a regular ten minute stretch routine before I jelq each 'on' day. I stretch for 30 seconds in each direction (left, right, down left, down right, up and straight out) for ten minutes.

TBH although I've certainly made actual gains, I attribute some of the increased length to improved EQ. My penis used to point straight out when erect, at best. Now it points nearly straight up! Also, for the first month or so I jelqed at a fairly low erection level, which I've heard is good for gains. I've since stopped this as I'm targeting girth!

Sorry to not be of more help to you CrazyS

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I'm still a little foggy about how edging is supposed to increase size. At best I think it improves EQ and helps it hang better.

Whiteboy, nice gains!
            Current Size:

Comment

While edging has been known to increase size it is still little understood as a pe tool.

Comment

whiteboy, no prob thanks for the imput!..i started a 3 weeks ago doing those stretches that u said for 3 sets of 45 seconds without rest in between and went from my natural 6.5 to 6.75...I would love to be at 7 and a half by the end of july cause im going on vacation. but as long as i make it to 7 in 4 months im happy. do you think Im going too hard on my PE workouts? cause I do those intense stretching exercizes and also 300 jelqs a day for 5 days a week. I also take supplements to speed my recovery and L arginine for more blood flow.

Comment

Well, I edged again tonight for 30 minutes but I wasn't as disciplined. I made it the full 30 minutes and went just one stroke too far. I reached the PONR but I kegeled like crazy to avoid ejaculation, which worked. Man it was tough. I was sweating by the end of that ordeal. I will say that I got a great kegel workout this time around but I'm not sure an edging session is as effective when you reach PONR. Any input?
                  Current Size:

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
                    whiteboy, no prob thanks for the imput!..i started a 3 weeks ago doing those stretches that u said for 3 sets of 45 seconds without rest in between and went from my natural 6.5 to 6.75...I would love to be at 7 and a half by the end of july cause im going on vacation. but as long as i make it to 7 in 4 months im happy. do you think Im going too hard on my PE workouts? cause I do those intense stretching exercizes and also 300 jelqs a day for 5 days a week. I also take supplements to speed my recovery and L arginine for more blood flow.
                    I think that routine's pretty solid without being too much. It's very close to what I'm doing and I'm seeing excellent gains, as are you. Just keep an eye on your PIs! I also take l-arginine and some other supplements and like to do 5 days a week. I began with 2 on, 1 off, but I felt like I was resting a bit too much with that system. So it seems our routines are almost identical!

Best of luck in reaching your goal by July, I have no doubt that you will!

Originally posted by workaholics View Post
                    Well, I edged again tonight for 30 minutes but I wasn't as disciplined. I made it the full 30 minutes and went just one stroke too far. I reached the PONR but I kegeled like crazy to avoid ejaculation, which worked. Man it was tough. I was sweating by the end of that ordeal. I will say that I got a great kegel workout this time around but I'm not sure an edging session is as effective when you reach PONR. Any input?
                    I think this is actually the most beneficial way to do it! This means you get plenty of work doing the kegels, enhance your ability to hold off ejaculation and gain stamina in bed and you can be sure your erection is at its best because you reach the PONR. It's just a bit tricky to not blow it at the end! Is there anything in particular that makes you think the workout isn't as good for having reached the PONR?

Comment

^^

I think you're right. It's probably the most beneficial to hit PONR and stop ejaculation. It's just that the other night when I didn't reach PONR, my erection took much longer to die down so I had great blood flow for a long time and my flaccid hung better after. Plus, I like the discipline work of not cumming at all. But yeah, I'm pretty sure you're supposed to hit PONR when you edge and it definitely works your kegels.
                      Current Size:

Comment

Originally posted by workaholics View Post
                        I've done that before where I had to do an extremely hard kegel to prevent the ejaculation but afterwards I felt wrong, the cum was gone when I ejaculated way later on that night. I got a stomach ache and my balls felt off, Hard to explain the feeling but it's almost like jelqing backwards...It doesn't hurt, but it feels fucked like it shouldn't be done.

Is there any support showing you SHOULD ejaculate after edging for a long time?
                        BPEL---EG-----Date
                        6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                        6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                        7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                        Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Yes it's best to ejaculate every 3-7 days. Also, be careful with holding those really strong kegals during the PONR. They can lead to retro-ejaculation if not done properly and can also lead to Pre-E if you do not balance them with reverse kegals.
                          2/2/2018
                          BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
                          NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
                          MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                            Yes it's best to ejaculate every 3-7 days. Also, be careful with holding those really strong kegals during the PONR. They can lead to retro-ejaculation if not done properly and can also lead to Pre-E if you do not balance them with reverse kegals.
                            every 3-7 days??? MUCH easier said than done!
                            Current Size:

Comment

Originally posted by UpcomingStallion View Post
                              Retro-ejaculation????????
                              BPEL---EG-----Date
                              6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                              6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                              7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                              Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
                              X