Thread: Watermelon post PE?
- 04-12-2013 #1
The red flesh and especially the white rind of watermelon are high in the amino acid citrulline, which is readily converted to arginine inside the body and boosts arginine inside the body and boosts arginine levels even better than taking arginine itself.
Higher levels of arginine lead to higher nitric oxide levels and higher GH levels after training, both of which are critical for enhancing muscle strength and growth. Boosting NO levels after workouts means there’s more blood flow to the muscles, which will enhance recovery and aid muscle growth.
Thoughts?Starting measurements (22-02-2013):
*All measurements are taken while edging at PONR.
- 04-12-2013 #2
the theory sounds good. I think that you might be better off eating red meat and spinach. Then you get lots of protein ( cellular repair) and spinach for flavonoids and nitrates. Poppey probably had a huge cock.
as illustrated here:How to Increase VasodilationStart ~ March 2013: BPEL: 7" x 4.75
May 2016: BPEL: 7.5 x 5.00
Goal: First get to 8" BPEL and then work on girth as much as possible. Not too attached to the number but more with the journey.
Foreplay begins at Hello.
- 04-12-2013 #3
Maybe that's why black guys have such big dicks.
[lol, I couldn't resist]Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip
- 04-13-2013 #4
- Join Date
- May 2012
Lol that was kind of funny!
- 04-13-2013 #5
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Blog Entries
- By austenite in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 252Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:47 PM
- By drmer in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-04-2013, 11:41 PM
- By jbgymwarrior in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2013, 04:06 PM
- By Koh in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:23 AM
- By Max Powers in forum The GymReplies: 9Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:20 AM