Watermelon post PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watermelon post PE?

The red flesh and especially the white rind of watermelon are high in the amino acid citrulline, which is readily converted to arginine inside the body and boosts arginine inside the body and boosts arginine levels even better than taking arginine itself.
    Higher levels of arginine lead to higher nitric oxide levels and higher GH levels after training, both of which are critical for enhancing muscle strength and growth. Boosting NO levels after workouts means there’s more blood flow to the muscles, which will enhance recovery and aid muscle growth.

Thoughts?
    Starting measurements (22-02-2013):

BPEL: 6.70"
    BEG: 5.3"
    MSEG: 5.1"

*All measurements are taken while edging at PONR.

the theory sounds good. I think that you might be better off eating red meat and spinach. Then you get lots of protein ( cellular repair) and spinach for flavonoids and nitrates. Poppey probably had a huge cock.

as illustrated here:How to Increase Vasodilation
    Start ~ March 2013: BPEL: 7" x 4.75
    May 2016: BPEL: 7.5 x 5.00

Goal: First get to 8" BPEL and then work on girth as much as possible. Not too attached to the number but more with the journey.

Foreplay begins at Hello.

Comment

Maybe that's why black guys have such big dicks.

[lol, I couldn't resist]
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Lol that was kind of funny!

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
          Maybe that's why black guys have such big dicks.

[lol, I couldn't resist]
          I thought it was chicken!
          PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
          X