the ultimate supplement stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the ultimate supplement stack

hey guys just like with bodybuilding i know ppl have a u dont need supps approach but
    whats the best pe supp stack everyone is on and what are the timing for them
    e.g 45 mins before pe

As far as a stack i cannot tell you since I haven't messed with any pre-PE workout supplementation but a lot of guys get good bloodflow and increased erection quality taking the 5Gs; Garlic, Ginkgo, Ginseng, Ginger and Green Tea. I know that for me this does provide stronger erections after just a few days. I can also attest to Pomegranate juice under the brand name POM does work wonders also for erection quality.

I do wonder if vasodilators or nitrous oxide supplements might offer some advantage but at the same time I have had results without too much work and thinking involved.

I take a one-a-day every other day, fish oil and 5G's every day, a couple times a week I add in a vitamin E and vitamin C and things look and feel great.

Good luck and happy PE-ing!

Jrems

Comment

Thanks i might look in to the 5g's suppss has anyone els had susess with them

Comment

Do not forget B vitamins...
        Vitamin B Battles Erectile Dysfunction | MyHealthNewsDaily.com

Originally posted by jrems View Post
        As far as a stack i cannot tell you since I haven't messed with any pre-PE workout supplementation but a lot of guys get good bloodflow and increased erection quality taking the 5Gs; Garlic, Ginkgo, Ginseng, Ginger and Green Tea. I know that for me this does provide stronger erections after just a few days. I can also attest to Pomegranate juice under the brand name POM does work wonders also for erection quality.

I do wonder if vasodilators or nitrous oxide supplements might offer some advantage but at the same time I have had results without too much work and thinking involved.

I take a one-a-day every other day, fish oil and 5G's every day, a couple times a week I add in a vitamin E and vitamin C and things look and feel great.

Good luck and happy PE-ing!

Jrems
        Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
        Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

what about l argine , l citurline who uses them and when

Comment

You know Wolf, it's funny that you mention B vitamins since I take a B complex a few times a week I just forgot to mention it. B vitamins are great for energy and great for anyone leading an active lifestyle.

L-Arginine/L-Citrulline are amino acids that could potentially help in proper healing post-PE but as for any real anecdotal evidence for or against taking them I can't say.

Comment

I have been taking my own vitamin stack for some time now and I found it to work wonders.

I take the following vitamins in this order everyday

Mornings: as soon as you wake up
              1000 mg of L-Arginine
              120 mg of Ginkgo Biloba
              A vitamin B-complex
              500 mg of L-Lysine
              1000 mg omega 3 fish oil
              and 100 mg of Korean Ginseng

Afternoon: Lunch time
              another 1000 mg of omega 3s
              and another 1000 mg of L-Arginine

Evening: Before bed
              1000 mg of omega 3s
              1000 mg of L-Arginine
              50 mg of zinc
              500 mg of vitamin c
              120 mg of Ginkgo Biloba
              100 mg of Korean Ginseng
              500 mg of L-Lysine

Depending on when you do your PE routine, take the pills 45 minutes before workout.
              So for example, I do my routine at night before bed. I would take that last bunch 45 minutes before I
              do my routine.

The Omega 3s help blood flow and smooth things out.
              L-Arginine helps promote stimulation of Nitric oxide which is getting more oxygen to the blood for healthier blood flow.
              Zinc is primarily for immune health, however it also helps with restoring and renewing tissue that you break down during PE
              as well as helps with hormones and freeing up some testosterone.
              Ginkgo Biloba is primarily for memory, however it also helps with cell damage and renewing the cells you break down or injure
              during PE.
              The Vitamin B-complex is another one that helps blood flow, this one is important because it helps produce red blood cells as well
              as helps with tissue and cell damage.
              L-lysine is an amino acid which cannot be produced by the body naturally, it helps with skin health and tissue health as well as blood flow.
              vitamin c helps with well being, immune health, collagen health, blood flow, and joint health just to name a few.
              Korean Ginseng I throw in there to keep your body going and revitalize your body after PE.

so just a recap, in all I take

3000 mg of omega 3s
              500 mg of vitamin c
              200 mg of Korean Ginseng
              240 mg of Ginkgo Biloba
              50 mg of Zinc
              1000 mg of L-Lysine
              3000 mg of L-Arginine
              and a vitamin B-complex
              everyday

I hope I could help you and feel free to experiment with adding and taking away certain vitamins
              and doses. Not everyone's body is the same.
              start: November 1st 2012
              BPEL: 5"
              EG: 4.4"

current: April 1st 2013
              BPEL: 5.9"
              EG: 4.8"

Goal by November 1st 2013
              BPEL: 6.5"
              EG: 5"

Ultimate goal
              BPEL: 8"
              EG: 6"

Comment

I thought you should not take L-Arginine with L-Lysine at the same time or am I wrong?

Comment

There is a lot of people and forums who say not to, and a lot that say to.
                  Honestly I take them together and I've only seen good things, so I guess
                  to each his own.
                  Still no hard evidence on either side.

Ultimate goal

Comment

Arginine and Lysine are antagonistic. Should you take them together....I don't know but you probably aren't getting as much of either if you were taking each alone.

Comment

Wow that's a lot of vitamins Joe!
                      I just take basic mutivitamins, run every morning, gym 5 days and eat lots of nuts and greens. Maybe when I start my extending or hanging. I hate drugs.
                      It's all about consistency

Start date: Jan 17 2013 JP's 90 day...
                      Original stats:
                      BPEL------ 8.5 inches
                      EG.--------5.7 inches
                      ==========================
                      Current: April 18 2013
                      BPEL------ 8.5 inches
                      EG----------6 inches
                      EQ--------much better

Comment

Yes, it is a lot of vitamins, but I'm just trying to do anything to get a slight edge.
                        I work out as well and limit foods high in cholesterol such as cheese and red meats.
                        as well as drink a lot of water daily.

Ultimate goal

Comment

For us more mature members, blood flow is especially important. Also to know if you are prone to thicker blood (I'm sure there's a name for it). Keep your heart health in mind as well. My regimen is similar to Senor Boner and I add a little aspirin as well. I also don't take Arginine and Lysine together.
                          "Get busy pumpin' or get busy dying"...The Smallshaft Redemption :)

Comment

I remember a thread where it said increased NO had an opposite effects on gains. Any thoughts ?

Comment

great info guys i also bodybuild and l cturline is a pre curser to l argine and better 4 pumps so maby could be effective for pe

Comment

Working...
                              X