Small tweaks to optimize gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small tweaks to optimize gains

I've been hitting the gym passionately for a few years now and I have noticed that it's possible to further your muscle gain/fat loss etc goals by doing small adjustments e.g. timing of your workout, nutrition, supplementation etc. No news there really, but can one optimize P.E. gains by doing similar adjustments? I don't really need any advice on supplementation, but I do have a few questions:

1. Should I do P.E. before or after my gym routine?
    2. How can I reduce turtling after my P.E. routine?
    3. Is it better to do P.E. right before hitting the bed, during the day or first thing in the morning?

If anyone else has any tweaks that they are wondering about then just post them here so we can all benefit!
    NaguRaza
    Last edited by NaguRaza; 04-13-2013, 07:48 AM.
    Blue balls build character ^ ^
    Looks like King Winter's on our side!

I train at the gym too and i can say, that you are absolutely right, for better gains and better workout, you have to time it, especially with your eating habits.

I do my routine In the morning,evening and sometimes in the middle of the day.
    You can do it before and after the gym, it doesn't matter.

Comment

I'd say doing P.E before a gym workout is something you should try to avoid. When working out, your dick turtles to the maximum
      BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
      MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
      BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

1. After your workout
        2. Don't overwork yourself
        3. I prefer to do it mid day to later afternoon at some point because I have the most energy, after I wake up/before I go to bed I'm usually pretty tired.

BTW, supplementation don't really do anything towards penile growth. Unless your talking about supplements that increase blood flow to the penis which help to a minimal extent.
        2/2/2018
        BPEL: 7" (+3/4")
        NPBEL: 6 1/2" (+3/4")
        MSEG: 5” (+1/4")

Comment

Well. I personally like to do my PE after my gym workout. As said, when working out, your other parts of your body will need the blood, which leads your member to turtle. So by doing the PE right after your workout, for example in the shower (at home), you can get a good warm up, and do all your PE to make sure the turtling-period is as short as possible.

Now that we are talking PE and generally working out; just like bodybuilding, you can gain a lot if your form is correct.
          I personally saw a lot of bettering in my PE results by doing my Jelqs more slow (3-5 secs) to keep the pressure for a longer time.
          ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
          April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
          May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
          July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
          August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Working...
          X