Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6.5"x4.5" Should I focus on girth or length work specifically to pleasure women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.5"x4.5" Should I focus on girth or length work specifically to pleasure women?

I'd like to be 7x5.

Does working on girth hinder length gains and vice versa or do they compliment eachother?
    Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
    BPEL = 5.5"
    MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
    BPEL = 6.5"
    MEG = 4.5"
    Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
    BPEL = 6.73"
    Max BPFSL = 6.85

take whatever you get.
    Main Goal
    BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
    BPEL 8
    EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
    EG 8 lol JK

Comment

Girth gains hinder length gains. If you want length, focus on length first.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

The longer it gets, the thinner is starts to look. I would start going for girth, and you might gain length in the process.

Comment

Do the beginner routine and see what happens, you may gain both.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Have you put any stock into the TGC theory and applied that to your routines?

(As an aside, is the TGC theory still sound or has it been discredited?)
            Starting: 4/2/2013
            BPEL: 7.5"
            MEG: 5.25"
            BEG: 6"
            BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
            BPEL: 8.25"
            MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
            BEG: 6" (-.25")
            BPFSL: 8.75"
            NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

For right now don't even worry about TGC theory but just doing the JP's 90 Routine as suggested, bro.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by great_sushi View Post
                I'd like to be 7x5.

Does working on girth hinder length gains and vice versa or do they compliment eachother?
                First of all I would like to congratulate you on your gains, I think you can reach your of 7x5 goal with this persistence.

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                Girth gains hinder length gains. If you want length, focus on length first.
                +1

Originally posted by frisson View Post
                Have you put any stock into the TGC theory and applied that to your routines?

(As an aside, is the TGC theory still sound or has it been discredited?)
                I don't recall it being discredited, and personally I do believe in it.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

You may not be super long, but a lot of chicks will really enjoy your length. I'm will to bet that you'll get more mileage off of girth, and doing so will make ladies feel tighter to you as well. I've gone from 5" to around 5.35" regular and up to 5.5" MEG when I wear a not-terribly-tight cock ring and the differences are notable and f'n awesome...

Comment

The connective tissues of the penis are physically attached to the smooth muscle, and stretching smooth muscle induces hyperplasia within the cells. So there will never be a need to switch up strategies between length and girth exercises, as TGC theory claims.

Length first, girth second.

Also, if you want to pleasure women, I recommend you find at least one of them and practice.
                    (current)
                    BPEL: 6.125"
                    MEG: 4.5"

(target)
                    BPEL: ​7"
                    MEG: ​6"

Comment

Increasing your girth would be a lot more helpfull with the ladies. However, has others have said, girth tends to hinder lenght gains.

Do a lenght focused routine until you reach your lenght goal, then start to work on your girth. That's how I'd do it.
                      Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                      BPEL: 5,5 inches
                      EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                      BPEL: 7 inches
                      EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

TGC theory has not been discredited officially yet, but it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                          TGC theory has not been discredited officially yet, but it will be.
                          And why is that? There are many members who corroborate the theory with their experiences. In fact, I don't think I've ever read any post saying "the TGC theory is bogus, etc" "because...".

According to it, the tunica is my limit. In nearly 4 months of PEing, I'm yet to see any gains with the begginer routines (first remek's, now kingpole's). I'll start a new routine in May, this one incorporating tunica exercises. If it works as well as it did for other members who were in my situation, then I'll gladly defend it.

There's much more evidence corroborating it then the opposite. Besides, it does make sense. I don't see why you think it'll be discredited.
                          Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                          BPEL: 5,5 inches
                          EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                          BPEL: 7 inches
                          EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

I've made a few posts listing my reasons. It's not about "making sense", it's about being scientifically accurate. If someone doesn't understand a concept because it "doesn't make sense" does that mean the concept is incorrect?

So you are saying that since you didn't make gains with the newbie routines, that if you come back with a more advanced and specific routine and make gains, you will attribute that to the validity of TGC theory instead of the progression of intensity?

I'm on my phone right now because I'm on campus so I can't give you a detailed post about my grievances with TGC theory. I have made posts detailing why comparing BPFSL to BPEL is nonsense.
                            eow.
                            Member of the Month April 2013
                            Last edited by eow.; 04-15-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              Do the beginner routine and see what happens, you may gain both.
                              Agreed with BigO. JP30... You know the drill.
                              Start
                              BPEL: 6.7
                              MSG: 4.5

Now
                              BPEL: 7.7 (+1!)
                              MSG: 5.1 (+.6!)

MY LOG

Comment

Working...
                              X