How to get a bigger Head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get a bigger Head?

my shaft and glans are almost 3 fingers wide, but my head is only 2 fingers wide...in the end I would like to have a head thats atleast 3 fingers wide. how to I go about growing a big fat head?

Originally posted by CrazyS View Post
    my shaft and glans are almost 3 fingers wide, but my head is only 2 fingers wide...in the end I would like to have a head thats atleast 3 fingers wide. how to I go about growing a big fat head?
    3 fingers wide (as i look at my own 3 fingers)...WOW thats insane, whats your total girth? as far as i knew the glans is the head
    STARTED PE/JP90 ROUTINE 15/3/13....
    BPEL- 6", 6.4"
    EG - 5.2", 5.6"

GOAL:
    BPEL - 8"
    EG - 6"

Comment

Yep, the glans and the head are the same thing, maybe he has itty bitty fingers.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Blow Job? No seriously, I don't know and now you have made me curious. hmmm.
        ​Mrs. L4M
        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Here is just some advice

You need to read, stop asking repeat questions and starting threads for every question you have, seriously put in some effort. I am not trying to be a douche but you have started about 20 plus threads and they are all or mostly on subjects that you would have found the answers to if you read the basic beginner newbie stuff!!!!!

Comment

Lol I have thin fingers...my girth is about 5.25 maybe a little more after a workout...Its wierd that my glans fills up, but the head doesnt get that much bigger at all :/

Comment

bigO, you dont know how much research I do. I do ALOT...but alotta things I either dont understand fully or I want to get the advice and input from the Vets on here or I just dont have the time to look shit up constantly, so I ask what others think.. If u think Im a pain in the ass then u dont have to waste ur time with me. but understand that im not lazy, im just want all the info I can get.

Comment

Getting bigger glans is easy in my opinion. Do a lot of different girth exercises that involves trapping so much blood in your glans, you can't push more in it, then hold it like that, like Supra Slammers. My glans is much bigger than before, and I've just done jelqing, Supra Slammers and some edging and Ulis.
                BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

bigO, you dont know how much research I do. I do ALOT...but alotta things I either dont understand fully or I want to get the advice and input from the Vets on here or I just dont have the time to look shit up constantly, so I ask what others think.. If u think Im a pain in the ass then u dont have to waste ur time with me. but understand that im not lazy, im just want all the info I can get.
                  I dont think you are wasting my time, it just looked like you could find many of theses things, I dont think you are a pain in the ass. I do know that the guys who make the biggest gains are the ones that do the work. You could ask the questions in the threads that you are reading. I want to see you do the best that you can.

Comment

thanks alot, glad ur on my side BigO!..I guess Il just ask on the threads next time.

Comment

erastyle, whats a Supra slammer?? Couldnt find it under penis exersizes.

Comment

A lot of times it is more efficient to do a google search with pegym added at the end then to use our search engine.
                        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                        The Ultimate V (The UV)
                        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                        Heated Bundled LAS
                        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I used to do modified ulis or look up horse squeezes. I also used a jelq device to do a jelq/uli combo but high reps low time for those bad boys.
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

erastyle, whats a Supra slammer?? Couldnt find it under penis exersizes.
                            Google Supra Slammers video and it will pop up on either slutload or xhamster
                            BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                            MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                            BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

thanks alot, glad ur on my side BigO!..I guess Il just ask on the threads next time.
                              Many guys do not look and in your case it appears I was to quick to think you may not have looked, my bad. I am on your side.

Comment

Working...
                              X