How do I know when to have a break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I know when to have a break

I've just finished jp90 for the third time, i had a lot of work during the second round and for 4 weeks i only did it one on and two some times three off, so I didn't count that one and started the second round again so now I've done 3 full rounds of jp90 and gained 1/8 or 1/4 inch length, it's hard to tell with such a small increase, and my bass grith is 1/4 bigger. Now I've been reading about stretching to hard to soon, which I think I've done because my bass grith is up but no more length, so I was thinking of having a rest for a few weeks 3 or 4 maybe and starting again with a softer approach. So would this fix a strong ding dong and allow me to start again or should I just start to hang. I'm in no rush, the kegels & edging have given me and my wife a new toy, and after 21yrs It's good to see her so excited to go to bed.

O.K , I'll re- word it , I am a fool - I yanked my dick to hard and it has become to strong ( maybe, I don't know cus I'm fool ) and i would like some advice - should I rest for a bit or move to some routine that will makeup for the mistakes I've made. Please some one.

Comment

Take note of your PI's (positive indicators)... the main one for me is loss of morning wood or not as hard erections... if you have red spots from doing it too hard lay off it till they disappear.

They best advice is to listen to your cock.. it takes time to know when you actually need to lay off for a day or two. Sometimes i feel i dont need to stop for a couple of weeks.. then i take 4 days off or so and by the end of it I have a huge raging morning wood... then i start with my exercises again.

It's handy to take rest days, if you're unsure.. take a rest day. If you PI's are good, then i'd continue.. just don't over do it.

I don't think you will need 3/4 weeks rest... see how it goes you might be ok after a week or even a few days. I doubt you're cock would be conditioned too much after only 4 weeks of exercises.

But take note of your PI's and any negative indicators... that's the best advice i can give to you!
      Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
      BPEL = 5.5"
      MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
      BPEL = 6.5"
      MEG = 4.5"
      Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
      BPEL = 6.73"
      Max BPFSL = 6.85

Comment

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

yes jay teamwork lol
          Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
          BPEL = 5.5"
          MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
          BPEL = 6.5"
          MEG = 4.5"
          Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
          BPEL = 6.73"
          Max BPFSL = 6.85

Comment

Thank you for the reply, advice is much appreciated.
            Great sushi as I said, I've just finished my 3rd complete pj90 round, and I do watch PI's , but the thing is, even before I started PE I got maybe 2 woodys a week that I know of, prob get more but I'm not awake so I don't know.

So if I start to stretch with less force, will it still work after I've been stretching hard ( force ) for 6 months. So if a dick got accustomed to a high force stretch would a lighter force stretch still work.

Comment

Yes, it will because you are taking time to cement it. Just because you get your ligaments lengthen via stretching doesn't mean they won't go back or that they are adapted completely to the change. Spend time cementing when you gain in length which will benefit you in the long run.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
              X