Ideal size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideal size?

If you can accept that bigger is better (for our own egos and preference as males, not the females) and if you have read extensively on these forums (specifically the input from those in serious long term relationships, who are considering their partners opinions in their final size goals) to me there really does seem to be a "ideal" size range. Almost every member who is considering/has considered their partners opinions, stop their gains within about .5 inches of length and .5 inches of girth of one another. When I personally embarked on my pe mission I read a shit ton of others experiences with their partners opinions. I always extensively analyze everything when making my goals or making a purchase such as electronics. I came up with a estimation of when length and girth would start becoming to much for my partner and what size is most likely to fill them completely, without being too big. I did gain from pe and things went basically just as I estimated. Since then, I have continued to monitor others in similar situations as myself, and they too all ended up stopping around the same size based on similar experiences with and feed back from their partners. Even the females who post in these forums, who are open about their partners gains and their opinions, all seem to desire them to stop at approximately the same size range. I will not post numbers here as I believe that will increase the likely hood of thread going downhill fast which I hope to aviod. What are others opinions of this? - And I would ask that you take a second to consider what I have written before responding with a generic response at the sight of any reference to an ideal size.
    4Samson
    Last edited by 4Samson; 04-15-2013, 06:10 AM.
    My Progress Log

Being able to self suck without straining your back.The ability to get the head in your mouth and being able to com.
    Once you can do this you have reached the perfect size.

Comment

Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
      Being able to self suck without straining your back.The ability to get the head in your mouth and being able to com.
      Once you can do this you have reached the perfect size.
      hahaha I strongly disagree. And I am talking about an ideal size range, not one perfect size.
      4Samson
      Last edited by 4Samson; 04-15-2013, 06:28 AM.
      My Progress Log

Comment

Looks like we're pretty much alike in this regard, I also tend to investigate a lot before I do/ buy/ get involved in something. Same happened with PE: I've only started this January, but I'd already been stalking this and other forums for months.

Now, I want to make something very clear bacause I'm tired of questions regarding this subject: there is NO perfect penis. Every women is different. Some like bigger penises, some like smaller penis, most enjoy average penises. The only way you could please them all would be if you had an inflatable penis that could adapt its size to the woman. That'd be the perfect penis. Since that's impossible, there are no perfect penises.

Ideal penises? That's a different story. I belive that ideal penis would be bigger than average, but not too big to the point of actually hurting some women/hindering other forms of sex such as oral and anal. That way you could pleasure MOST women. I think that size would be around 7 BPEL and 5,5 EG (my goal). Bigger than average, but not excessively big.

Sure many might argue a penis bigger than that would be better. More girth would mean more preassure on the vaginal walls, but also increasingly difficult oral sex and increasingly impossible anal sex; more lenght would mean reaching areas like the cul-de-sac that that drive many women nuts, but could also impair some sex positions. Besides, less skilled men will hit the cervix more often, which normally hurts. The list could go on.

IMO, 7 BPEL and 5,5 EG is the most versatile size.
        Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
        BPEL: 5,5 inches
        EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
        BPEL: 7 inches
        EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Leaving measurements out is a good idea, although I'm sure everyone already has 8x6 in their heads as ideal. I think ideal would be as big as it can get without being too big for the wielder.

That is a different size for everyone, although I am pretty convinced that the guy who's using the penis has more to do with what is perfect than his partner on the receiving end. That being so because the guy using the penis is more in control of what it's doing and where it is than the partner, typically.

I think I could properly use an inch more in length and a half inch of girth with my current partner but if I presented that to some random girl I would have to do a lot of work to get it in, probably. I'm not adverse to a bit of work in the bed, but if you prefer smooth lovemaking with little effort, a kielbasa would not be your most fit tool.

I see a lot of huge guys that can't get very hard erections. That is as far from ideal as it gets.
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

When you say 8x6, is it BPEL 8, or EL of 8?
            extender
            09.12. ------ BPEL 6.3'' NBPEL 5.7" EG 5.7"
            After 946 h--BPEL 7.1'' NBPEL 6.46" EG 5.91"

Goal 1 -------BPEL 7.9'' NBPEL 7.3'' EG 6.0" after 1900 h extending
            Goal 2 -------BPEL 8.6'' NBPEL 8.0'' EG 6.5" with PE

Comment

Originally posted by jamat View Post
              When you say 8x6, is it BPEL 8, or EL of 8?
              You couldn't have further missed the point. Measurements mean very little to me. One man's 8 BPEL is another man's 8 EL. My BPEL and EL are incredibly close so I really don't care which one is which.
              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
              CI:1.5 -2.5
              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
              X