Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have proof of their gains?

It seems like if you talk to anybody outside of this site they say you can't enlarge your penis and that you have to work with what you're born with. I see people talk about betting big gains like 3in on here but Ive never seen any proof? I hope it's real but it's hard to buy it. I was hoping someone could clear this up for me

man you joined 2 in a half years ago ... if you had been doing it since then you'd have experienced life changing gains instead of wondering if it works all this time ...

Yes there are proof pics in success story threads .. man you really dropped the ball on this one! lol
    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
    4.7 MSEG
    5.1 BEG
    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
    4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by giantsrule View Post
      It seems like if you talk to anybody outside of this site they say you can't enlarge your penis and that you have to work with what you're born with. I see people talk about betting big gains like 3in on here but Ive never seen any proof? I hope it's real but it's hard to buy it. I was hoping someone could clear this up for me

Yeah I did. I'm trying to cure my e.d problems with kegals reverse kegals and really light jelqs right now

Comment

my proof is in my pants. We don't get any money from you doing PE so it can't possibly be a scam lol. Do it or not it doesn't affect us!
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
          man you joined 2 in a half years ago ... if you had been doing it since then you'd have experienced life changing gains instead of wondering if it works all this time ...
          This is true, though I'll question how gains can change your life in any way. A big dick won't get you that job you wanted or make you more popular lol.

Comment

If you browse around the forum you will find plenty of pictures.

Unfortunately I didn't take starting pictures before I did any PE. I now have pre-hanging pics in my progress log. If I make gains I will post pictures.
            eow.
            Member of the Month April 2013
            Last edited by eow.; 04-17-2013, 12:26 AM.
            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              This is true, though I'll question how gains can change your life in any way. A big dick won't get you that job you wanted or make you more popular lol.
              If you think that you're in denial or reality .. a college guy transforming his dick to huge would change his life (and will change mine)
              Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
              4.7 MSEG
              5.1 BEG
              4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
              5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
              4.2 EHeadG

Comment

If you think that you're in denial or reality .. a college guy transforming his dick to huge would change his life (and will change mine)
                No dude. You have this image of what a big dick may or may not get you but that is not realistic. This is delusional.

Comment

Here's my first post guys.
                  I just found this site yesterday with a Google search.
                  Despite always being told PE doesn't work, I bought an X4 labs extender in the summer of 2010. I have used it fairly consistently since then.
                  I bought a Kaplan pump about a year ago, and have also used it fairly consistently also.
                  I have gained almost an inch, and have had to order larger parts for both of my products since I bought them. I am now between 6.5and 7 inches erect depending on how you measure.
                  I am in Thailand and Philipines most of the year, so I have more lady friends than I had in the UK before. It is now most unusual for a girl not to comment that I have a large penis, when it was infrequent before.
                  I have even had two girls I have known a long a long time say word for word, "you not have big cock before, why you have big cock now?"
                  I have never jelqued, or done Kegels apart from a few times, but after devouring the content of this forum yesterday, I have already added them to my routine. I will also order a Bib hanger next time I am in UK.
                  Like the OP, I have to say I was sceptical, but nevertheless I wanted to try. I am so glad I did. Another inch and I will be delighted.
                  asianlover
                  Last edited by asianlover; 04-17-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                    No dude. You have this image of what a big dick may or may not get you but that is not realistic. This is delusional.
                    I think you guys are delusional .. There are guys at my school that are known for having huge dicks that get constant females trying to sleep with them ... You would go into a relationship knowing you are the biggest or close to it and that she wouldn't want any more ... Going from below average girth to thick will feel so much better for the girls I'm with and they'll all be filled up compared to not ... Even if a girl i start talking to is thinking maybe about not sleeping with me that i really want to, she'll likely do it once she found out I had a huge dick if she's young and never been with one before ... sure maybe not .. but to pretend this isn't going to change a young person's life like myself, I think is one of the biggest lies perpetuated by you older guys on this site because it's not the same when you're married and old.
                    MovingUp
                    Last edited by MovingUp; 04-17-2013, 12:34 AM.
                    Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                    4.7 MSEG
                    5.1 BEG
                    4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                    5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                    4.2 EHeadG

Comment

There are guys at my school that are known for having huge dicks that get constant females trying to sleep with them
                      Let me guess... high school?

Comment

I think you guys are delusional .. There are guys at my school that are known for having huge dicks that get constant females trying to sleep with them ... You would go into a relationship knowing you are the biggest or close to it and that she wouldn't want any more ... Going from below average girth to thick will feel so much better for the girls I'm with and they'll all be filled up compared to not ... Even if a girl i start talking to is thinking maybe about not sleeping with me that i really want to, she'll likely do it once she found out I had a huge dick if she's young and never been with one before ... sure maybe not .. but to pretend this isn't going to change a young person's life like myself, I think is one of the biggest lies perpetuated by you older guys on this site because it's not the same when you're married and old.
                        I'm 25. lol I'm still pretty young, I'm just an old soul.

I can talk to you about why girls are going for those guys. Are those guys popular? Are they part of some sports team? Do they have social "status?" What do they act like?
                        This is going to be hard for your to understand, but I'm willing to bet that those guys would have women chasing them even without the big dicks. I'm not saying size has absolutely no meaning in bed. That's not what I'm saying. What I am asserting is that a big dick doesn't make a group of women drool over you and chase you around the school and it certainly won't "Change your life." It might make sex a little better but your life will stay the same.

A big dick is like icing on a cake. The cake is delicious all on its own, but that icing adds a new level of tasty flavour. If the cake tastes bad, or is made of dog shit, then no amount of icing is going to attract the women you want. There will always be som weirdo out there who will eat shit though.

There are other ways to attract girls, you know. Remember: You need to sleep with those girls first before they know what your dick is like. You gotta be good in bed, you gotta be having lots of women in and out of the bedroom for them to want you. What those guys have is far more than their cock, I'm sure of it. Girls aren't like dogs chasing bones

Comment

don't go to vegas anytime soon eow
                          Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                          4.7 MSEG
                          5.1 BEG
                          4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                          5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                          4.2 EHeadG

Comment

don't go to vegas anytime soon eow
                            I don't get it

Comment

I think he's implying that he will kick my ass if I ever go to his hometown, lol. That's fine. I don't really travel.

Comment

Working...
                              X