Thread: Negative from large CS???
- 04-17-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
One area that I am most proud of in my PE journey has been the development of my CS. When erect it stands out like a sore thumb (in a good way!!) because of its size and firmness. I am more excited about it than my girth. However, it seems to have come at a cost, and I am curious if others have experienced it. When I cum now I don't feel my cum flowing through my shaft as I do so. I am not talking about the feeling of the orgasm itself, that is great, rather the fact that even when I know I have a large quantity of cum I don't feel it travel up my shaft or when it exits. Not being in the medical field I am only guessing, but perhaps the size increase of my CS has resulted in the nerve endings being too far away from the inner parts of my CS with the result being they are not getting the signal while I am in the process of ejaculating. Have others who also developed large CS's also experienced this lack of sensation?
- 04-17-2013 #2
Through PE, I have become more in-tune with my ejaculations and feel it even more flowing through my urethra. So, I have experienced the opposite. I use the sensation to time my kegels in order to shoot my skeet further. My CS has always been relatively large, compared with the rest of my penis i.e. my penis is as wide as it is deep.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- By CaptainJohnson in forum The GymReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2012, 01:16 PM
- By gandalfw in forum Poll ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 08-31-2012, 05:55 PM
- By Darklocust in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 03-29-2011, 09:58 PM
- By luverin in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:17 PM
- By rbi99 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 07-08-2010, 07:29 PM