No announcement yet.

Advanced study on Penis Enlargement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced study on Penis Enlargement...

Hello everyone. I was going to design my own PE website using wordpress but ran across this site and decided rather to join in and get my knowledge on the subject evaluated...I'm 26, married white male on the east coast, and tonight was the conclusion of a 7 year study on Penis Enhancement. I first started many years ago using pumps and was inspired by newart.com for the longest time. I had many great successes with pumping but it was always short lived and took so long. Before I started I measured 7 and a half inches, good for a tall white boy, but I was also thin. I moved on to many types of supplements all of which had short term results but always ended up back at start. Tried many stretching exercises threw out the years with maybe the slightest permanent gains. Should also mention during these years I discovered powerful methods for female body modification as well. My wife had the average petite girl body when we first met but after 2 years on a formula I've worked on she's getting close to a coco or miss diamonddoll figure. But the greatest results I have found, and let me be clear I am not a doctor, this has been all trial and error with good regards towards safety, what I believe to be the most powerful enhancer for men is none other than fish, flaxseed, and borage oil taken topically before a good hot shower to erase the strong smell. What I do is use ONLY mercury free fish,flax, and borage oil from walmart, crack open 5 to 7 capsules while in the shower but still dry and let the oil absorb into the skin for around 15 or so minutes. Results are instant. The omega 3 fatty acid plumps your skin and also helps with flexability. The fish oil I have noticed also enlarges the blood vessels giving you permanent results. I figured this was a safe option to my knowledge but do not take my word for it. I've noticed strippers and hip hop booty girls use this same technique to acquire those incredible asses, you know what I'm talking about. So I have done this with one entire bottle, 5 capsules a night, and tonight my poor wife is not walking too well. She'll be fine but she has said no more...I'm done, but I hope maybe this can be furthered by the vast knowledge you all have and maybe help out alot of guys that could use a boost. Thank you for your time. I'll be lurking around from time to time and maybe drop a few more ideas in the ring. one last thing, my size now is over 8 and really thick, especially at the base which is what pumping could not take care of. Take care and good luck.

Advanced study?
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

What is the point?
      Also, please paragraph when necessary. It makes it easier to read.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I'm actually pretty interested in researching this further. There are a lot of creams/oils targeting penis health all of a sudden. The one that comes to mind is Man 1 Oil. If I'm not mistaken it contains ingrediants like Vitamin D, L-Argenine...etc.

Question to Professorlight; Do you suggest doing the oil treatment before or after a PE session?

Comment

Probably before, or if possible both... So no one else cares about this? I personally take fish oil supplements everyday, if I can use them for an even greater benefit, I am down to try it out
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
            Probably before, or if possible both... So no one else cares about this? I personally take fish oil supplements everyday, if I can use them for an even greater benefit, I am down to try it out
            I agree 100% brother!

Comment

Originally posted by HungJury View Post
              I agree 100% brother!
              I am now very interested in this. A quick google search will reveal 100's of women claiming fish oil worked for them in a similiar fashion. I am thinking a light 5 minute jelqing session before PE with fish oil would be beneficial, but I want to see some more people post there opinions!
              I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

Please forgive my paragraph structure. Im an autistic adult so my communication skills suck but I thought it imperative to relay my experience. I would suggest stretches or exercises before the fish oil as the fish oil vastly repairs damages cells as well as filling in New ones.

Comment

L-arginine works great for blood flow, ESpecially if u are a smoker, highly recommend it as it also gives u a bigger appearance while flaccid.

Comment

I tried this just now and the "immediate effect of plumpness" he is talking about didnt happen to me =( And it smells like FISH all over the place now!
                    I will try this in combination with my regular jelqing and pumping routine and see if something good comes out of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Professorlight View Post
                      L-arginine works great for blood flow, ESpecially if u are a smoker, highly recommend it as it also gives u a bigger appearance while flaccid.
                      what about smoking pot? and what about taking L-arginine with what I'm already taking. Which is Ginkgo Forte and Symplex M. Both are natural herbs...
                      smaLLer than beFore :(

Comment

Originally posted by 9TeXaS0BaD3BoY View Post
                        what about smoking pot? and what about taking L-arginine with what I'm already taking. Which is Ginkgo Forte and Symplex M. Both are natural herbs...
                        I don't think pot has any effect on penile health or blood flow, long term. Cigarettes yes because of all the toxins etc in them. Arginine is good

Comment

Originally posted by Taniko View Post
                          I tried this just now and the "immediate effect of plumpness" he is talking about didnt happen to me =( And it smells like FISH all over the place now!
                          I will try this in combination with my regular jelqing and pumping routine and see if something good comes out of it!
                          Did you use all of the ingredients, or just the fish oil?
                          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Like I said, I used 1 bottle of the fish,flax and borage oil and got better results than the several bottles of just fishoil I had tried in the past. Also do this in the shower and wash off with a strong body wash. When applying the oil, you should notice your balls hang lower within a few minutes and your penis become thicker. Everyones body chemistry varies so it may take a while or a change in ur chemistry to get the effect. No ones skin is of different material so there is no reason why it shouldn't work other than elasticity and various chemical resistance. Now I will also say that I did get the instant plumping results while inter shower

Comment

Dam mobile phone, after the shower, not so impressive. But the next day the results were noticable. Thicker, longer and much easier to stand it straight up. I studied it further to make sure the gains were exponential. And I really believe they are.

Comment

Working...
                              X