finished JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finished JP90

I finished the JP90 program, that I altered some what.

I wanted to add some girth and stretches that are a little more advance.

Any suggestions on what may have worked for you, would be great.

Thanks dudes.

-Bundled stretch, make an o-sign and twist your penis 180-360 degrees around and pull.
    -(horse?)Squeeze around the base of the penis when fully erect.
    -white mandingo's stretch, go into a yoga child's pose position with your penis between your legs, grab your penis from under your legs and pull towards the anus.
    Thugpull (?), same as bundled without twisting + keep one hand at the base of the penis.

I have a greater stretch workout if I'm like 5-20% erect instead of being completly flaccid.

Comment

Does a ballerina ask for "more advanced" stretches upon accomplishing full splits? No, she starts working on oversplits. If you still have length goals you want to accomplish, forget about girth for now.

Stretching should simulate hanging as closely as possible. My advice would be to pick ONE stretch, assume a seated position, rest your arms on your legs as you stretch so all you have to do is grip and pull, and your legs will help steady your arms to avoid fluctuations in your stretch.

Do that one stretch super slow, only very gradually pulling out further and further. Try your best to never drop the level of tension back though, only holding still and slowly moving forward. Stop increasing the stretch before you feel any kind of tug back.

Also try to switch your grip as little as possible. One thing that makes hanging so effective is that it applies constant tension, whereas with manual stretching switching your grip every 30 seconds will greatly limit the effect of creep. If you have the grip endurance to hold a stretch manually for 20 minutes straight, do it. Just make sure to do helis, Firegoat rolls, jelqing, and/or edging (my particular favorite) in between sets to restore blood flow.
      (current)
      BPEL: 6.125"
      MEG: 4.5"

(target)
      BPEL: ​7"
      MEG: ​6"

Comment

Working...
      X