- 04-20-2013 #11
I found this chart to be very accurate. 8 x 6 is only `great` because some women will have problems taking it. It corroborrates my idea that a 7 x 5,5 would be ideal for pleasuring most women: big, but `small` enough for most women to be able to take it with no problem.Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
BPEL: 5,5 inches
EG: 5,5 inches
BPEL: 7 inches
EG: No more than 5,7 inches
- 04-20-2013 #12Ezek. 23:20 "with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse."
"Speak softly and carry a big dick."
- 04-20-2013 #13
- 04-20-2013 #14
Every one of them is just a paper with numbers and we can find so many that it is just silly.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 04-20-2013 #15
the lenght is BP or NBP?my stats:
lenght: 6.9 BPEL
girth : 5.70
- 04-20-2013 #16
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Blog Entries
- 04-20-2013 #17
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
I think the ideal penis size depends on the girl, but it's somewhere along the lines of:
- maximum girth without pain (probably 5.5"-5.75" for most)
- slightly more length than they can take because (a) you don't need to put it in all the way, (b) visual appeal--big dicks turn them on, (c) certain positions require more length.
I'm 7.5" and certain positions make me feel short. Some girls like to rub their clit while you're banging them, and you have to give their fingers space or else you'll bang her fingers. You lose at least an inch right there. If you watch porn (not that anyone here does), lot of the big guys use only 3/4 of their cock.
I'm also certain that not every guy has sex with 100% EQ; therefore, if you're 8" at your max, she doesn't always get the full 8". It's nice to have extra length to adjust. Girth is more finicky cuz you can't ajust that at all.
As for evolution, average does not equal ideal. Look at the average woman and the ideal woman...big difference.
- 04-20-2013 #18...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.
Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''
- 04-20-2013 #19
Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept 2016
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Her Cul-De-Sac!
I am about tired of penis size charts. Damn, where the fuck are the vagina size charts????
- 04-20-2013 #20
- By Yeahbuddy in forum Progress ForumReplies: 51Last Post: 03-27-2013, 01:50 AM
- By zedarian in forum The GymReplies: 20Last Post: 10-24-2012, 08:03 AM
- By bigginerbob in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2012, 05:08 PM
- By JonasKay in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 51Last Post: 08-24-2011, 11:08 PM
- By giveitago in forum The GymReplies: 20Last Post: 10-25-2010, 08:16 PM