Jai stretches on rest days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jai stretches on rest days

On rest day's, is it ok to do light jai's throughout the day, say 10 rep's - 3 or 4 times a day.

Also I've been giving Harold a small light stretch, just lengthening out a bit more than flaccid and tucking him inbetween my sack & leg for 1 or 2 hours while I work at my desk.
    He is not squashed just stuck in a slightly stretched state.

Again is this a alright thing to do on days off.

EXACTLY my question, I was about to make a thread asking if bed fowfers, or tucking the penis between your legs for a long time could hurt you EQ

so?

Comment

Have I made a mistake coming here. I looked at 3 other sites like pegym, for 3 months before I became a member here. I picked pegym because I liked how organised the site is, the good search function , wealth of knowledge , seemingly genuine people trying to helping people or just bouncing ideas off of one another.

I remember when I was a noob at work, and I've never forgot how hard it was to learn. Now I'm the teacher and I get some weird questions but I answer because he/she needs to know so they can learn the trades needed.

No matter how trivial a question is,it needs a responds - an answer - a link - an I don't know but ..... mite know, ask him.

I'm sorry to vent but I needed to.

Comment

These are working for me, I have not had any problems with them on my rest days. Keeps the penis feeling full, for me anyways, with a full flaccid.
        FL:5.5"
        BPFSL:7.75"
        FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
        BPEL:7.25"
        MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
        NBPEL:7"
        MEG:5.5"

Comment

Rest days are supposed to be rest days, but hey who listens anyway? I Edge/Balloon on my rest days, so I guess technically I never have a full rest day lol

LIGHT stretches on rest days seems fine to me. Just watch your PI's; if you fall into the pits of negative, stop light training on rest days.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Exercise induces microtears in muscle. Your body heals microtears when you are resting. Muscle growth takes place during rest and not during exercise. You need to rest on rest days. This is the single biggest mistake all athletes seem to make.

Comment

I kind of agree with SoAverage.
              However, it is more complex then that. You might be a fast healer so maybe it is no problem to do a bit of light stretching on rest days.
              I personally also sometimes edge/balloon on rest days, just like Jay, since this is the days I also measure.. so why not make it a bit fun as well.
              But when the doing this on rest days, the most important thing is just to listen to your body, follow the PIs Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!, and remember to do it light so your unit actually get some rest! You don't wanna destroy the possible gains you could have gotten by doing something when your body really needs rest! But it changes from person to person. So you need to find your "golden mean", and here the PIs become handy!

It should be mentioned I also usually take 2-3 days rest (mostly 3), so my healing is fully done before starting on the next full workout.
              On a second note, If you are mostly going for girth, then stretching might not be the best to do on your off days, since this might work against your girth gains.

Hope this help,
              MrHammer
              ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
              April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
              May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
              July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
              August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

Jai stretches are hardly intense, thats like saying if you want to maximise a leg workout don't walk at all on the day after your workout.

Jai stretches, LAS, edging, sex, mastrabation, fire starters and so much more are fine on rest days for the majority of men. Look at it this way- many many high gainers are on or started on 5on2off routines. So if you're on a 2on1off and do some light stretches on the off day you're still getting more rest than other people who gain fine. Look at the amount of time people use extenders on a daily basis.

Regular light work promotes blood flow to your penis which speeds recovery and is good for PE. From experience I've always LAS'd on off days and I've gained fine and had a great flaccid every day.
                I'm back!

Comment

Thank you, every post clears the mud a bit.
                  I've just finished jp90 for the 3rd time ( i increased each round by time and reps ) and have 1/4" to show for it, mostly E.Q I'm shore.

So I'm now just trying to figure out what to do. My history shows a steady ramp up of more must = more, but now I think I'm going to try less = more and see what that dose for 3 months, just stepping back a bit for a better look and to test the waters for awhile.

Comment

Just keep a close eye on your PIs. The less=more mantra is to avoid overtraining. Early on even a small increase in reps or intensity can set you back, and unfortunately the negative PIs don't always show up immediately. Ever see a middle age guy return to the gym and starts thinking he's still in good shape? He'll feel good at the time and lift like he was 17 again, a day or two later and he's so sore he can't raise his arms enough to comb his hair. Your penis is not in shape, it has never really experienced exercise like this and it's easy to get into the superman mentality. Take it very slow, increase in small increments as time goes on and pay attention to what your penis is telling you. Your goal with JP90 is to condition your penis, gains are a by product and shouldn't be expected, or at least shouldn't be a deterrent if you don't see any initially. Gains occur while balancing the fine line between overtraining and undertraining.
                    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Working...
                    X