Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you gain length from 70%+ erection jelqs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you gain length from 70%+ erection jelqs?

I have been doing stretching and I can't gain anymore it seems. So i started to jelq... will i get length or is it just girth ill get?
    Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
    BPEL = 5.5"
    MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
    BPEL = 6.5"
    MEG = 4.5"
    Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
    BPEL = 6.73"
    Max BPFSL = 6.85

Every person is a little different, you can still gain length at 70% but you are entering the EQ that most will have better results in girth. Many have gained length from jelquing alone.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hi GS.

It seams to me that you need to do a bit of reading, so check out stuff on this site:https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html
      But your result sure state otherwise...??

Anyway, to answer your question: Yes you can get length by jelqing. But dependent on which level of erection you jelq at you might target lenght more then girth or the other way. Lower erection (~30%) is mainly for length, where (~80%) is mainly girth, but watch out with going higher then that!
      I personally jelq at a erection of 70-80% but So far I have gotten both girth and length gains. But I would assume my length gains is mostly from the stretching routine that i do initial to my jelqing.

My advice to you would be keep doing the stretching, but add some Jelqing afterwards. And if you are not already doing it, have a good warmup before the routine. This really helps a lot if trying to get length through stretching! Also generally to avoid injuries.
      Now that I dont know what kind of stretching routine you have, try to compare to JP90's stretching. Maybe you would have benefit of adding stuff like rotational stretches and such.

Hope that this helped,
      MrHammer
      MrHammer
      Last edited by MrHammer; 04-20-2013, 10:35 AM.
      ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
      April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
      May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
      July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
      August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

I don't have a routine.. I follow my PI's and keep them. I have many different exercises I incorporate.

Jelqs, squeezes, stretching are the main focus. With different varieties of them. Like for stretching: Straight out, up, down, sides, crank stretches, Circular rotation stretches sweeping a specific area. I do a power assist stretch where I bend over, hold my penis on my stomach, then keeping my penis in the same spot I slowly stand straight, that's a good one for stretching everything.

I follow my PI's, so if i get minor lowering of morning wood i know I did the last routine too hard. So i judge it off that... I know what my penis handles
        Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
        BPEL = 5.5"
        MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
        BPEL = 6.5"
        MEG = 4.5"
        Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
        BPEL = 6.73"
        Max BPFSL = 6.85

Comment

Working...
        X