Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edging with Iron Grip : 2 Days on 1 Off.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging with Iron Grip : 2 Days on 1 Off.

Would this be good for maximum gains after jp90 session? I want to cure my premacure ejaculation and also gain length. Is it dangerous to do edging sessions to often? I mean if i edge to often would it make my dick even more sensitive. I'm using death grip while edging to make my dick get used to the feeling so when it comes to a vagina it wont feel as much.

So my routine would be:

day 1: jp90 + Edging with death grip. (no ejaculate)
    day 2: jp90 + Edging with death grip. (no ejaculate)
    day 3: Day off
    day 4: jp90 + Edging with death grip. (no ejaculate)
    day 5: jp90 + Edging with death grip. (no ejaculate)
    day 6: jp90 + Edging with death grip. (ejaculate)
    day 7: Day off

Anything that i could change?
    Boosie
    Last edited by Boosie; 04-20-2013, 03:07 PM.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

I'm not sure how I feel about using a death grip to cure PE. There are many other things you can do.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I would advise light edging and kegel/RK work. Death grip could cause loss of sensitivity and DE in the long run, you don't want that either.
      (current)
      BPEL: 6.125"
      MEG: 4.5"

(target)
      BPEL: ​7"
      MEG: ​6"

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
        I'm not sure how I feel about using a death grip to cure PE. There are many other things you can do.
        Originally posted by eiffel View Post
        I would advise light edging and kegel/RK work. Death grip could cause loss of sensitivity and DE in the long run, you don't want that either.

I forgot to mention that i do reverse kegels and regular kegels daily. I'd rather be a delayed ejaculator then a premacure ejaculator. I'm 18 btw. I would like to do death grip and stop with that before i reach the point of ED

Also the reason for me doing death grip is that i don't wanna have sex and HAVE to have to think of all my erousal levels, thinking of other stuff. I just want my dick to not feel that much
        Boosie
        Last edited by Boosie; 04-20-2013, 04:40 PM.

leave a rep !

Comment

You'll miss your sensitivity when you're older. I think it would be much more effective to improve control rather than reduce sensitivity by irritating your skin.

Comment

I agree with eow.
            Secondly, you should consider only doing the reverse and normal kegels every second day. Give your muscle time to get stronger. This only happens on the off days, just like any other muscles!
            ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
            April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
            May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
            July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
            August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

You'll miss your sensitivity when you're older. I think it would be much more effective to improve control rather than reduce sensitivity by irritating your skin.
              Originally posted by MrHammer View Post
              I agree with eow.
              Secondly, you should consider only doing the reverse and normal kegels every second day. Give your muscle time to get stronger. This only happens on the off days, just like any other muscles!
              I don't wanna take it to that point where i can't feel shit. I'm all about pleasing the girl and not myself. I could live with never ejaculating when having sex and just pull out and jerk it off instead haha. Yeah MrHammer thats what i ment but i just typed it wrong.

I do apprecieate all your tips and suggestions but anyone got answers for my questions?

leave a rep !

Comment

I'm not sure if death grip would be good for gains either. When you do a death grip, on the downstroke are you pushing down pretty hard? I can only see that being bad for length gains at least. Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

I'm not sure if death grip would be good for gains either. When you do a death grip, on the downstroke are you pushing down pretty hard? I can only see that being bad for length gains at least. Maybe I'm wrong.
                  I could when im going down hold light then on the way up tighten up.

leave a rep !

Comment

Do you really not care if you ever ejaculated again? Are you just using the death grip because you hope to have quick results?

Comment

Do you really not care if you ever ejaculated again? Are you just using the death grip because you hope to have quick results?
                      I don't want to take it THAT far. I just want it to be better then now. If i start to having real troubles ejaculating im stopping it. I'm being really careful with this.

leave a rep !

Comment

Is your main reason for doing a death grip routine is that you hope it will provide quicker results than normal pre-e routine which takes time and practice?

Comment

Is your main reason for doing a death grip routine is that you hope it will provide quicker results than normal pre-e routine which takes time and practice?
                          That isnt the main reason but it does sure help. Thing is with arousal technics and all that other stuff. You need to think of that all the time during sex. I don't wanna have to spend time thinking of all of that stuff. I just wanna make my dick 50 % less sensitive and thats all pretty much. Also i kegel and reverse kegel as normal.
                          Boosie
                          Last edited by Boosie; 04-20-2013, 05:32 PM.

leave a rep !

Comment

Death grip should be thought of as experimental .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Death grip should be thought of as experimental .
                              Yeah but the theory of it sounds very logical. I mean if you jerkoff with a tight grip for a long period of time a pussy just wont feel as much as before.

Edit: Tigher grip then a pussy.

leave a rep !

Comment

Working...
                              X