What kind of excersise is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of excersise is this?

This exercise is included in the x4 lab dvd and is put under as a Stretch and not a Jelg... Im confused because it resembles exactly like a jelg technique.. here are the steps it has in the mens health booklet..

Step 1. Get your penis 60-80% erect.

Step 2. OK grip around the base of your penis.

Step 3. Milk towards the head of the penis.

Step 4. 2-4 second reps..

Step 5. When you reach your penis head hold for 10 seconds.. you will see the head expand with blood.

Repeat steps 2-5 with your left hand 25 times (5minutes)!

Im confused is that a jelg or a stretch used for length? Usually a jelg is used for girth.. any knowledge on what this excersise does exactly?

I would call that a jelq. If your penis is lubed up, there is no way you can keep your grip from slipping when you apply enough force to actually stretch anything.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

True.. i want to include that in my routine since i only have a 8hrs a day extender routine but will these basic stretches make a reasonable routine..

Stretch my penis UP hold for 5-10 seconds then stretch to the RIGHT then left then downward and so on so on..

in the booklet it says to do that stretch daily and only for 10 minutes daily.. and only hold the stretch 3-4 seconds...

what would you recommend?

Comment

Working...
      X