Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does erection angle go hand in hand with LOT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does erection angle go hand in hand with LOT?

My erection is somewhere between 45 -60 degrees above the horizontal when standing. Does this mean I would benefit more from downward stretching and hanging? Or is there no relation at all?

Erection level and LOT are not related.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
      Erection level and LOT are not related.
      But is erection level the only thing that affects erection angle?

Comment

Not sure I understand what you are saying, obviously the level of your erection (EQ) will affect the angle you point, so I don't understand. As far as LOT goes it no longer is accepted as having any meaning, it was a theory back in the 90s but proved to not have any effect. As far as your stretches go you should be focused on all directions, stretching in just one direction won't benefit you, and hanging is pretty much only done straight down (unless you are rigging up a fulcrum).
        Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
        "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
        "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
          Not sure I understand what you are saying, obviously the level of your erection (EQ) will affect the angle you point, so I don't understand. As far as LOT goes it no longer is accepted as having any meaning, it was a theory back in the 90s but proved to not have any effect. As far as your stretches go you should be focused on all directions, stretching in just one direction won't benefit you, and hanging is pretty much only done straight down (unless you are rigging up a fulcrum).
          I think OP is trying to ask if tight ligs can cause the erection angle to be higher by, in a fashion, 'pulling back' the dorsal side of the penis without a reciprocating force on the underside of the penis.

Comment

Short ligs will pull the inner penis up and make it hug the pubic bone. When you get an erection, it will point in whatever direction the inner penis is pointing. So yes, short ligs will cause your penis to point higher when erect. You can look at anatomy diagrams in order to understand this.

Just forget LOT, though. What really matters is how short your ligs are, which is impossible to tell without an MRI scan or dissection, but you can make guestimates based on your skin exit point.
            eow.
            Member of the Month April 2013
            Last edited by eow.; 04-21-2013, 09:05 PM.
            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

eow. So your saying if my ligs are short then what? Is that bad for gaining?

Comment

Originally posted by Sss535 View Post
                eow. So your saying if my ligs are short then what? Is that bad for gaining?
                No. Just think about it. Look at this picture:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...oc/pe/ligs.png

In this picture, the inner penis of this imaginary individual is horizontal. What would happen if you were to stretch the ligs down further? Absolutely nothing.

Now imagine if the ligs were extremely short and you will understand what I am saying.
                eow.
                Last edited by eow.; 04-22-2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

so you're saying that this particular individual in the diagram would benefit from from outward stretching as it would move pull the ligs further out?
                  Current Size:

BPEL: 7.85 In
                  MEG: 5.2 In

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...er-off-pe.html

Comment

You can't move the ligs further out. You can only lengthen them, and this only affects how low the inner penis hangs. It does not push the inner penis out. This individual has nothing to gain from lig stretching.
                    eow.
                    Last edited by eow.; 04-22-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X