Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best program for pure length?

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, but I've been lurking around here and there before making an account. From what I've read, its best to work on length gains before focusing on girth.

My current measurements are:

BPEL: 6.1 inches
    Mid-Shaft Erect Girth: 5.65 inches
    Base Erect Girth: 5.15 inches
    (sorry I don't really know the short terms)

I have been told by women that I am pretty thick, but I was wondering how thick is too thick? Also, I wanted to even out my dick so I don't have a baseball dick. All this aside, my current priority is to gain in length to reach 7.5 BPEL. The ratio for my girth to length is pretty close, so it always seems like my dick is shorter than it actually is.

Please recommend any length programs you might know (also maybe base girth). Also, I live with 4 other people and move around frequently, so hanging is not an option at this point. Thanks guys!

Goals: 7.5 x 5.75

JP90 Program

Start with that. Do all 90 days before you decide to aim for length. You must condition your penis before attempting to lengthen or widen it. This is crucial. If you go straight into hanging, you will likely seriously injure yourself.

PE isn't a quick fix or a one-stop-shop. It's a lifestyle. It requires commitment and dedication.

If you worry about privacy with your roommates, the solutions are simple:

1. Hide your daily workouts. Look to Amazon for a $15 portable electric kettle and use that to heat up a cloth.
    2. Bring your roommates into the PE fold.
    3. Get a job (or a higher paying one) and move out.

Also, doing the P90 program will likely help you begin to even out your penis. There's nothing wrong with having a bigger midsection and a thinner base. I'm the opposite, which is fine, too.

One last note. You're what, 19 or 20 now? So you're in your first or second year of college. Your penis is still growing. Some men reported that their penises continued to grow until they were 25. It's different for everyone, but consider that. It's the only penis you'll ever have so it deserves to be treated with the utmost respect. Don't rush into PE without having done the aforementioned P90 program.

I struggled to maintain a 7x5.25 during intercourse but after having done four weeks of the P90 program, I'm millimetering my way past 7.8x5.3 at a solid 8.5 EQ during intercourse. I've also discovered that I'm multi-orgasmic. I can't heap enough praise on this thing, it's worth every second you put into it.
    Starting: 4/2/2013
    BPEL: 7.5"
    MEG: 5.25"
    BEG: 6"
    BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
    BPEL: 8.25"
    MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
    BEG: 6" (-.25")
    BPFSL: 8.75"
    NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

Originally posted by frisson View Post
      You must condition your penis before attempting to lengthen or widen it. This is crucial. If you go straight into hanging, you will likely seriously injure yourself.
      I can't agree with the extreme statement in bold. Given that a newbie does very thorough research and is willing to experiment and learn, I see no reason to not start out with hanging if you want length.

Also, there is no reason to condition your penis for a length only routine. Conditioning is an unfortunate side effect of stretching which requires us to use more intensity after a period of time. It is not something you want to do on purpose. For girth routines, this is different because blood vessels are what we have to worry about, so it may be a good idea to condition them a bit with jelqing before beginning advanced girth exercises.

OP wants pure length. JP90 includes girth exercises. Increasing girth makes length gains more difficult. Therefore, JP90 is not a good fit for him. If he doesn't want to hang, he should consider extending or a "length only" manual routine. After desired length is achieved, then he could switch to a girth routine.
      eow.
      Member of the Month April 2013
      Last edited by eow.; 04-21-2013, 11:45 PM.
      Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Well, then I am not a newbie in no terms and will tell you straight that going into hanging without pre-conditioning in stretching can and usually leads to injury. Let me put it in bold (Leads to injury). There is reason it is called an advanced routine.

To the newcomer, welcome, please, read, read, and read more on PE with its benefits and dangers of misuse; move on to conditioning your penis with JP's 90 day or another beginner routine. During that time think about how you would like to shape your penis and make those a goal. Per instance, your base girth is much thinner than your mid, make it a goal first with girth to work on your base to level it out so she feels the thickness round about evenly during the thrust. You feel me?
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Well, then I am not a newbie in no terms and will tell you straight that going into hanging without pre-conditioning in stretching can and usually leads to injury. Let me put it in bold (Leads to injury). There is reason it is called an advanced routine.
          So do you consider hanging 1 lb to be advanced? More advanced than using an unknown amount of force when performing a manual stretch?

A newbie with a homemade hanger and no desire to do research will get injured. A newbie with a proper hanger (Bib or VLC tugger) and a desire to do research and experiment until their technique is correct has a much much lower chance of getting injured. No more of a chance than manual stretching where you are applying unknown forces to your penis.
          eow.
          Last edited by eow.; 04-21-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Yeap, it still takes pre-conditioning. Hanging again is advanced. Stretching is still a prerequisite to allow your ligaments and tunica to stretch out a little and adapt to the tension.
            Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
            FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
              Yeap, it still takes pre-conditioning. Hanging again is advanced. Stretching is still a prerequisite to allow your ligaments and tunica to stretch out a little and adapt to the tension.
              Let me repeat myself. When you are doing a manual stretch you are using an unknown amount of tension. When you are hanging, you can start as low as you want and you know EXACTLY how much tension you are using. You could start at 0.5 lbs if you truly wanted to.

This sounds much safer than yanking on your dick without any way to tell how hard you are pulling.
              eow.
              Last edited by eow.; 04-22-2013, 12:07 AM.

Comment

That's not true. Because when you stretch, you can directly control the amount of pressure. If you need more pressure, you can pull a little harder. So, I don't know where you get that reasoning. Manual is always more controlled and easy to re-adapt position.
                Also, you don't need to hang to target the tunica or ligaments; also with hanging, you need to test where one lbs is enough or a little too much on the ligaments. Now, whatever you decide to do is up to you, but for the record, hanging is advanced and should not be recommended to a novice of PE where it is more beneficial to condition to PE first. You feel me?
                Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I checked out the JP90 program and noticed a lot of the people posting on there were getting great girth gains. Most of the girls I've been with have said I am thick, and did not let my try anal or let me just rail them as fast and hard as I wanted.

Also, I really don't want my dick to gain girth until I have at least 7 inches in BPEL, because more girth makes it look much shorter than it actually is (like a chode).

I did try PE for like 2 months about 2 years ago, and saw my girth grow rapidly without any change in my length. (pure jelqing)
                  If there's a way I can do something like JP90 just for length, please let me know.

Comment

PS.

Also, when measuring girth, I used a measure tape and found it to be between 5.5 and 6 inches around tightly squeezed. But when I used a string like many of the people on this forum, I found my girth to be over 6 inches in the middle. Any reason for this large discrepancy?

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                      That's not true. Because when you stretch, you can directly control the amount of pressure. If you need more pressure, you can pull a little harder. So, I don't know where you get that reasoning. Manual is always more controlled and easy to re-adapt position.
                      C'mon, you gotta read my posts better. I said when you are doing a manual stretch you are using an unknown amount of tension. This is absolutely true. Yes, you can control the amount of force dynamically with manual stretching, but do you actually know what that force is? Hanging is much more controlled in terms of keeping a constant rate of force. With manual stretching you could be exerting 5 N one second, then 4 N the next second, then 6 N the next. There's really no way to know.

Also, you don't need to hang to target the tunica or ligaments;
                      Of course not, and I didn't claim otherwise Any kind of stretching will target the tunica and ligaments. Hanging just happens to do it in the most controlled and efficient way. Hanging and extending are the most efficient methods because they correctly follow biomechanics and the properties of materials (stress, strain, creep, etc.) and you are using known forces that you can slowly increase over time in order to milk every single little gain.

also with hanging, you need to test where one lbs is enough or a little too much on the ligaments.
                      Not really sure what you're trying to say here. I can assure you that more than 1 lb of force is exerted when you hold manual stretches. It would be an extraordinary circumstance if 1 lb was "too much" for someone's ligaments. 1 lb is nothing.

Now, whatever you decide to do is up to you, but for the record, hanging is advanced and should not be recommended to a novice of PE where it is more beneficial to condition to PE first. You feel me?
                      I need you to explain why you think it is so advanced so we can continue the debate.

My argument is that no amount of manual stretching will prepare you for learning how to wrap and attach a hanger. With 5 years of off-and-on manual PE under my belt, I jumped into hanging and I had NO clue what was going on until I did some very thorough reading over at Bib's forum. Nothing prepared me for learning how to wrap and attach properly.

All of the information you need to start hanging is out there and fairly easy to find, but I do admit there needs to be a larger guide to hanging that pulls information from all of these sources, including pictures and videos, and puts them all in one place so newbies do not have to go on an easter egg hunt to find them. PE information in general, not just hanging info, is way too scattered.

Once you learn how to wrap and attach properly, you can start at as low of a weight as you want, and as low of a duration as you want. You could hang 0.5 lbs for 10 minutes per day if you truly wanted to start that low. I personally started off hanging 2.5 lbs for a couple of sets every day until I got confident with my technique. So in terms of stress on the tunica and ligaments, it is not advanced at all until you reach high weights, which you will have [hopefully] worked up to in small increments over a period of time, which is the exact same thing you do with manual stretching.

Unfortunately, newbies are often just not willing to drop 100$ on something when they are not even sure if PE works or not. However, if they were to be presented with anatomical, biomechanical, and scientific information that establishes a SOLID base for the reason why PE works BEFORE being introduced to any kind of routine, I see no reason why they wouldn't be more willing to consider hanging or extending. This is the only obstacle to getting newbies to hang. Unwillingness to spend money and lack of readily available information.

For the record, I highly disapprove of homemade hangers. If you want to do it right, spend a little money to get something that is professionally crafted instead of throwing some random parts together and strapping it to your cock.

There is a LOT (get it? LOT? I'm so clever) of unnecessary fearmongering about hanging.
                      eow.
                      Last edited by eow.; 04-22-2013, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Sorry for hijacking the thread a little, OP.

If you want length and you can't hang or extend you could start out with something very simple like:
                        • 10 minute warm-up with rice sock
                        • 5 minutes manual stretching (30 or 60 second holds) - no kegeling
                        • 10 minutes edging

Choose two stretches (such as left/right or up/straight out) and stick with them for at least a couple of weeks. Increase stretching time by 1 or 2 minutes each week or more if you feel comfortable.

I think there are some great kegel routines in the PE or ED forum (can't remember which, I'm sure someone can point you to them). You could do kegel routines on your off-days. Pelvic floor balance is important.
                        eow.
                        Last edited by eow.; 04-22-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Why do you say "no kegeling" while stretching?

Comment

I'm new to all this too, man. But my goals are similar to yours at the moment, as far as needing length more than girth. It seems to me that jelqing at a lower erection %works length, while jelqing at a higher % works girth. Also, I was recently informed about tunica tugs, which should be effective for length. Like I said, I'm new as well. Take what I said on this topic less serious than EOW or one of the other guys who've been doing this longer, but I just thought I'd throw that bit of info in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneda View Post
                              Why do you say "no kegeling" while stretching?
                              Well, why would you?

Comment

Working...
                              X