- 04-22-2013 #1
I never heard about Hard Flaccid before, but reading about some of the symptoms here at PEGYM, I think i could have it.
Usually the BPFSL Value atleast matches the (often longer) the BPEL Value. But for me the stretching potential is much much shorter, could be because my penis is almost never really soft and flaccid, even if i take a piss. Could that be the reason for my manual stretching problems?
Right now my penis is not erect and flaccid and smaller than average because it's very cold, but the penis muscle doesn't feel soft and isn't stretchable as it should be.
I remember 6 Years ago when I wanted to shave my balls, I accidently cut with the razor blade a little bit in my shaft and got a small scar there (it's still here today). That was a big mistake. Could that have something to do with it? So does PE make sense for me? Because I wanted especially length gains.
Could anybody share some experiences or useful urls to medicinal researches about this?
Thank you very much guys
Last edited by stuppard; 04-22-2013 at 11:30 AM.
- By icy in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 8Last Post: 05-30-2013, 09:01 AM
- By completelyhopeless in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2012, 01:48 PM
- By Joe Rogers in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2012, 11:10 AM
- By lenimebond in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2011, 07:47 AM
- By frogo in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2011, 01:48 PM