- 04-24-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
So i just started manual stretching recently and need advice on the best way to manual stretch.. Would it be better to hold each stretch for longer periods of time or to keep it short and sharp?
My routine looks a little like this..
- Warm up 10 minutes rice sock
- Manual stretch for 15-20 minutes Using the LOT up out and straight down stretches Holding each stretch for 20 seconds and doing 3 sets of each 3...
-Followed by 6 hours of extending..
How long should i hold each stretch for? is 3 sets enough all up 27 stretches or is more required?
- 04-24-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Portland, OR
Well, given that you are using an extender there is not much need for advanced stretching at all, bro. And, I don't know if you just joined or just started (minus the extender) PE but basic stretching is what you should be doing (seeing you wear an extender is all you need for stretching). On that note, it would be against your best interest for me to give you advanced stretching or even intermediate stretching advice. If you are persistence and complete the 90 beginner routine, then I can do so.Begin 7/25/2011:
NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6
FL 5.25, FG 5.2
NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7
- By emceemonkey in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-23-2015, 03:50 PM
- By jamaicanstalion in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2013, 09:48 AM
- By Lavio in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2013, 05:51 PM
- By ross94 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2012, 01:34 PM
- By NeedtoGain in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2011, 01:03 PM