Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has taken a deconditioning break? How long for? What did you find? Is it worth it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has taken a deconditioning break? How long for? What did you find? Is it worth it

Title says it all

edit to add
    Who has taken a deconditioning break? How long for? What did you find? Is it worth it
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 09-21-2019, 12:05 PM.
    Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
    BPEL = 5.5"
    MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
    BPEL = 6.5"
    MEG = 4.5"
    Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
    BPEL = 6.73"
    Max BPFSL = 6.85

I have taken a few over the last 4.5 years. Anywhere from a week to a month. I am currently on another that is over a month now, just not ready to return to PE. For me, I didn't notice anything different about PE, it is just a mental break and in some instances, a time aspect where I didn't have any to spare for PE.
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

I took 3 months off and I came back and started to gain.
      Current
      Length
      15/11/14
      BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
      BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
      28/11/14
      MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
      NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

I developed a bruise on the under side of my glans and around the frenulum caused by my VacExtender. I took a one month break from pumping and almost three months from extender use. During the "break" I switched to manuel stretches and jelqing - about thirty minutes a night. I started using my extender again earlier this week and my stretched length in the extender seems to be up by about 1/8".
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I took a 6 week break after PE'ing for the first year and a half. I actually gained some size during the break. It was also nice just to get a break mentally as well.
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Downlow what's your current measureemnt? Is it still same as it is in your progress thread first post?

Comment

My longest break was for about 1 month.
              Haven't lost any gains.
              I quickly started to gain afterwards.

Comment

I have taken a month off before and a few bi-weeks. I am going to take another in about a few weeks for about two weeks or so. And, it's not really about di-conditioning but just allowing your penis a break with good repair and growth time and it helps get the PI's really back up there especially if you have an advanced routine.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

A lot of it will depend on how long and how often and how indebt you were doing PE prior to the break. Clearly if it was a hit or miss kind of attitude, or just a simple basic program for a short period vs a long, intense one your experience while on break and upon returning will be different. Smooth muscle cells divide when they get too large, unlike your skeletal muscle cells. Therefore if you had reached the point where you had created cell division through your PE, you will have more cells waiting to expand again when you start back up. Thus, regaining anything lost size wise will be easier for you than for someone who is just starting PE and has yet to reach that stage. Let me only say that I am a girth guy, not a length guy, so length losses and regains are not in my knowledge field.
                  FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                  The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I took about 3 weeks off after getting a blister with my Vacextender. I had been using a noose extender for about 3 months until about a month before the blister. Prior to the break, before the time I moved to the Vacextender I noticed that my glans and the area behind it had become very sensitive and my EQ, which initially improved after I began extending, had declined.

Anyway, after the break my unit was no longer oversensitive and my EQ had signicantly improved. I am now a believer in taking breaks. I take them when it is convenient or when I do not feel as well as normal. My instinct tells me it is not a good idea to do PE when you are not 100%. Mine are caused mainly by allergic reactions mostly caused rapid changes in the weather (eg cold fronts) which put me off for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
                      Downlow what's your current measureemnt? Is it still same as it is in your progress thread first post?
                      Pretty much 6 x 4.9ish. I got up to 6.5 briefly, but for some reason lost it quickly.
                      My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

I took a year off due to a plateau, I felt it was worth taking the break. I returned to extending last October (?) with a lot of whole new ideas and ambitions. I had lost some gains even though I did cementing, but gained it all back very quickly and passed my previous plateau that stumped me over a year ago.
                        Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                        King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Ahh thanks for the reply's. It does seem breaks are beneficial to those who have been pe'ing for a year or more.

My penis was thin when i stretched originally, now after a year the tight cord/ ligament or whatever it is on the side of my penis that causes the curve seems to not be as definite, it is thicker and it's like it is merged to my main shaft somehow.
                          I'm thinking if I take a break and let my penis think that it doesn't need to get and tougher it may reduce the toughness of the cord and hopefully I can gain like I did a few months ago.
                          The toughening of the cord only seems to have been apparent in the last 2 months for some reason.
                          Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
                          BPEL = 5.5"
                          MEG = 4.3"

Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
                          BPEL = 6.5"
                          MEG = 4.5"
                          Max BPFSL = 6.75"

Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
                          BPEL = 6.73"
                          Max BPFSL = 6.85

Comment

My body's telling me to take a break...just sense it, so I'm gonna give the little beast a rest til Monday.
                            Started: 7 x 5
                            Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                            Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

never gone for such things ever in my life would dont even dare to try such painfull devices ever

Comment

Working...
                              X