Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "insertable lenght" vs. BPEL

Hello again!

I was wondering why we use BPEL as a mark of how big a dick is on the forums instead of using the same measurment as the dildo manufacturers?

It says total lenght 9", which would be about 8.8" BPEL since there's alittle bit of the plastic suction cup there.
    But the actual insertable lenght is "only" 7.5" (I think they mean balls->tip)
    Pegasus
    Administrator
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Admin of the Month Mar 2015
    Last edited by Pegasus; 04-27-2013, 05:05 AM.

BPEL because it's the most accurate with tracking gains.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Because you get a better overall info. ex. if you go up in weight and your fatpad will make you think that your penis have been smaller and if you loose some weight and get less fatpad you think that your penis have gained.
      Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
      NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Yeah but what if you gain BPEL but not insertable lenght, can that even happen?

Comment

For the record: fat pad affects BPEL, too.
          Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

BPEL is just for getting your gains, NBPEL is what I guess most women would care about because it's what they see, but ideally you could probably press hard enough when you go balls deep that your scrotum moved out of the way and presses on your gooch (you could fit all your BPEL in there).
            BPEL---EG-----Date
            6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
            6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
            7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Insertable length is between NBPEL and BPEL. It depends on how soft the fat pad is and how hard you are pressing against her pubic bone. I believe I can add an additional 1/2" to my NBPEL if I press hard enough in the right position.

When I apply a tight constriction band at the base of my erection and work it down as close as possible to the base, it holds in the fat pad such that my insertable length is almost 3/4" longer than my NBPEL.

Accordingly;

BPEL is used for tracking growth

NBPEL is used for visual appearence

Insertable length is used for pleasuring your partner.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by trollface.jpg View Post
                Yeah but what if you gain BPEL but not insertable lenght, can that even happen?
                No bpel is "inserable length".

Comment

Originally posted by eow. View Post
                  For the record: fat pad affects BPEL, too.
                  Push harder.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    Insertable length is between NBPEL and BPEL. It depends on how soft the fat pad is and how hard you are pressing against her pubic bone. I believe I can add an additional 1/2" to my NBPEL if I press hard enough in the right position.

When I apply a tight constriction band at the base of my erection and work it down as close as possible to the base, it holds in the fat pad such that my insertable length is almost 3/4" longer than my NBPEL.

Accordingly;

BPEL is used for tracking growth

NBPEL is used for visual appearence

Insertable length is used for pleasuring your partner.
                    Again if you push hard your bpel should be fully insertable, assumeing your fat pad is not several inches. Even then I would push my penis harder into pussy than I would push a ruler into my groin . So basically itis a matter of motivation.

Comment

I sometimes wounder why especially with a tape measure most guys hold and start the tape measure at 1inch at the base which gives them an automatic 1inch and thats not BPL either because its a tape measure might aswell use your finger push it in measure that way instead of resting the 1 at the base starting at 1.1 going up lol makes no sence

Comment

Originally posted by redrumm94 View Post
                        I sometimes wounder why especially with a tape measure most guys hold and start the tape measure at 1inch at the base which gives them an automatic 1inch and thats not BPL either because its a tape measure might aswell use your finger push it in measure that way instead of resting the 1 at the base starting at 1.1 going up lol makes no sence
                        I use a hard plastic ruler.
                        I've measured and seen that there's an extra cm before the counting actually starts so I count that in.
                        That means that when I reach 18,3 on the ruler I count it as 19,3 because that's what it actually is.

Comment

The difference is that the total lenght of dildo is not totally insertable, but BPEL is totally insertable, so BPEL IS INSERTABLE LENGHT.
                          my stats:

lenght: 6.9 BPEL
                          girth : 5.70

Comment

It's curious that the page that linked , it's write 9 inches total lenght and 7.50 insertable, but if you scroll down the page it's write 7.5 total lenght and 6 insertable.
                            my stats:

lenght: 6.9 BPEL
                            girth : 5.70

Comment

Working...
                            X