Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to stretch to prevent any more foreskin growth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to stretch to prevent any more foreskin growth?

Before all the foreskin restorers get on my case, some of us are blessed with much more foreskin than we want and stretching wrong has got me even more. My title says it all.

Aim for the inner penis and the ligs. The skin doesn't need to stretch if there is enough of it, it just slides. I've heard some complaining that it is hard to grip beyond the skin. I think if you get some good bloodflow(like 30-50% erect) and work on different grips you will find one that works for you, or a few.
    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
    CI:1.5 -2.5
    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
      Aim for the inner penis and the ligs. The skin doesn't need to stretch if there is enough of it, it just slides. I've heard some complaining that it is hard to grip beyond the skin. I think if you get some good bloodflow(like 30-50% erect) and work on different grips you will find one that works for you, or a few.
      do you pull your foreskin down or not? I used to pull it down and then let it rise a little and grab at the bundle of skin and it got wayy longer too quickly. so you stretch at 30-50% erect??

Comment

Working...
      X