Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats your opinion : No rest or much rest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your opinion : No rest or much rest.

Many people say they made gains with minimal to no rest. Many say that they could not have gained so much without their long rest period..
    Whats your opinion?
    Actual stats
    BPEL: 8,75 "
    EG(Mid): 5,5 "
    FL: 5,25"
    FG: 4,75"

Goals:

Curing P.E. [x]
    9,5" x 6" [ ]

I had optimum gain with my 2 days on 1 day off routine.
    Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

I'm hanging everyday with no rest, and so long I have not see any gains
      Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
      NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

I'm on a new routine, 3 days per week. We'll see how much I gain from it. Typically, my routines have been similar to that: 3 or 4 days on each week and I've gained about an inch in length and 0.1 in girth.
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by snippan View Post
          I'm hanging everyday with no rest, and so long I have not see any gains
          Body builders generally work with 1 day on 1 day off routine because all the tissues need rest time to repair themselves and adapt their new state.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Rest is needed.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by cashbacter View Post
              Body builders generally work with 1 day on 1 day off routine because all the tissues need rest time to repair themselves and adapt their new state.
              That's incorrect. Most standard body-building days are 4 on then 3 off (I used to be trainer). The muscles need that consistence recuperation time and rest along with time to fill up on carbs before starting up for another 4 days in a row.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I just recently logged gains with the x4 extender, I gained 1/2 inch in 250 hours extending with a routine of 5 days on 2 days off. Check out my log
                Began-3/5/2013
                NBFL: 4'1/2
                NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                BPEL: 7'
                NBEL:6 1/4
                BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Rest days Are needed, I dont see how people not taking any days off the dick needs to heal if your trying to make it grow and I always think I tend to get the growing on my off days I absolutely do no PE at all on my off days.
                  Began-3/5/2013
                  NBFL: 4'1/2
                  NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                  BPEL: 7'
                  NBEL:6 1/4
                  BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Rest days are always needed. This penile members need a break and along with the micro-torn fibers as well given them a chance to atleast repair or else when can they? Also, it helps with stimulation because we constantly have to re-stimulate the penis to a certain amount depending on the exercise (mainly girth) which can without rest lower the EQ in time.

And to Rollin, grats on the gains.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Intensity and Recovery decides rest days.PI's will give you an idea of how well you have recovered.Maximum growth only occurs when you are resting so you do need rest days to grow. You can grow without rest days but it would have to be on low intensity routine with small increase in intensity.
                      Current
                      Length
                      15/11/14
                      BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                      BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                      28/11/14
                      MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                      NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                        That's incorrect. Most standard body-building days are 4 on then 3 off (I used to be trainer). The muscles need that consistence recuperation time and rest along with time to fill up on carbs before starting up for another 4 days in a row.
                        I'm asking because of my curiosity.Do they work with same muscle groups without resting?

Comment

For those that can exercise everyday without negative Physiological Indicators (PI's), I believe that is the best way. Of course a break every week or so is good for the penis to go through regeneration. This break stage of regeneration is when the real gains occur.
                          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                          CI:1.5 -2.5
                          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I never missed a day for my first five months. However, I slept a good ten hours a day. I'm a HUGE
                            sleeper--always was. If I don't get 10 hours of sleep, or a 2 hour nap, I'm useless. However, I also
                            exhibit many of the symptoms of bipolar disorder. I'm absolutely convinced I was in a manic state
                            when I started to practice penis enlargement.

However, I had also studied penis enlargement for a good month before I attempted an exercise as
                            "safe" as wet jelqing. I was also in excellent physical condition. I had turned a half acre of hard clay,
                            rocks, and thorns into an "oasis," all with my bare hands. They were surely ready for long hours
                            of jelqing by the end of that fall.

Comment

My real gains occurred when I added a half hour of stretches to my 90 minute
                              jelqing session for a total of two hours of p.e. a day, combined with marathon
                              edging sessions (2 to 3 hours) at night two to three times a week.

Comment

Working...
                              X