The inner penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The inner penis

When I have boner I can feel my inner penis between my balls and my anal, those this mean that I have much of my penis inside?
    Does this mean that I can gain good? or will this always be there?
    Start: I think NBPEL 14cm and girth 14cm

Now: NBPEL 15cm Girth 14,5cm

Goal:
    NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Can't tell if this is a serious question or not... Not trying to sound rude, but really.
    BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
    EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

I think having no inner penis would be a bad thing.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

What do I know, I just try to understand this better and get answers to why I gain so slow or not gaining at all
        snippan
        Last edited by snippan; 04-27-2013, 05:15 PM.

Goal:
        NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Everybody has inner penis, some can be pulled out to have more outer penis but it takes time. You will not get all io nit out but many believe that stretching at lower angles is the best way to get it to show as outer penis. You should look at Bibs forum or read hanging 101, even if you dont hang it will help you to understand many things.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            Everybody has inner penis, some can be pulled out to have more outer penis but it takes time. You will not get all io nit out but many believe that stretching at lower angles is the best way to get it to show as outer penis. You should look at Bibs forum or read hanging 101, even if you dont hang it will help you to understand many things.
            I have read Hanging 101 and read some treads on Bib's forum. But never asked him any advice or questions because I have not buy my hanger from him so don't think he have so much time to help other than his own buyers.

I have hang 4,5-6kg (10-13lbs) 10-12h/week SD and BTC, I hang every day for about 2 months now and have not see any gains. I got some stretch marks when I hang with 13lbs BTC but nothing more.
            I really want to find some PE routine or method that works for me, if I don't see any gains after this months I will start with jelqing. I have already try extending and after 250h it gave me nothing and I really don't have the time to extend 5h or more everyday.

Goal:
            NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by snippan View Post
              I have read Hanging 101 and read some treads on Bib's forum. But never asked him any advice or questions because I have not buy my hanger from him so don't think he have so much time to help other than his own buyers.

I have hang 4,5-6kg (10-13lbs) 10-12h/week SD and BTC, I hang every day for about 2 months now and have not see any gains. I got some stretch marks when I hang with 13lbs BTC but nothing more.
              I really want to find some PE routine or method that works for me, if I don't see any gains after this months I will start with jelqing. I have already try extending and after 250h it gave me nothing and I really don't have the time to extend 5h or more everyday.
              Not to rub salt in an old wound, but that is pretty damn depressing. I don't hang but it sure sounds to me you have given it your best shot.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                Not to rub salt in an old wound, but that is pretty damn depressing. I don't hang but it sure sounds to me you have given it your best shot.

Goal:
                NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Where's your progress log snippan?
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by snippan View Post

Bib will answer your questions, it is also hard to gain well with a captains wench, it does not grasp your inner penis.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Where's your progress log snippan?
                      I do not have a progress log, but will create one right now.

Goal:
                      NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        Bib will answer your questions, it is also hard to gain well with a captains wench, it does not grasp your inner penis.
                        I do not use a Captains Wench anymore, I will show picture in my progress log an my hanger. It works great and grasp my inner penis.

Goal:
                        NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm

Snippans Progress Log

Comment

Now I have my own progress log

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post665322

Goal:
                          NBPEL 18cm Girth 15cm