- 04-27-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
I have a curve to the left. I have been pe'ing for about a year now and i have no significant reduction in curve at all... I have gained in length however.
I have been stretching straight out hoping the curved side takes most of the force causing it to straighten.
Also stretching to the left.
I have been doing erect bends for the same reason... away from curve.... but when i bend it right (which is the bigger side which is why my penis curves to the left).. when i do this it feels like my right 'cc' is compressed and it feels like it will cause my right side to gain more than my left side straightening out.
I can't jelq to the right (away from my curve) because my left side is so tight, i try pushing it left but i can't keep hold because it moves around because of the tension.
I try mini jelqs whilst using a squeeze.. focusing on my left side but it feels like this toughens my penis and causes girth gains... which is what I don't want right now because it will make it harder to gain length.
What other ways can I straighten my penis?
It causes some problems in the bedroom... only sometimes but i'd like a straight penis so i don't have to worry.Start 05/2012: = 8.09 cubic inches
BPEL = 5.5"
MEG = 4.3"
Current 04/2013: Length = 1" Girth = 0.2"....... = 10.47"^3 = 22.7% Increase
BPEL = 6.5"
MEG = 4.5"
Max BPFSL = 6.75"
Current 07/2013: Length = 0.23" Girth = 0"......= 10.84"^3 = 25.3% Increase
BPEL = 6.73"
Max BPFSL = 6.85
- By pe4life2 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 29Last Post: 01-11-2017, 08:36 AM
- By SeemsLegit in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2012, 06:04 AM
- By Total_Honesty in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2011, 08:06 AM
- By thesingingfrog in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2010, 06:32 PM
- By Swell in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2010, 09:24 AM