Ejaculation for distance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejaculation for distance.

First, I am posting in this forum because I don't see another one where this would fit. Apologies if this is not the best place.

Many moons ago, when I was a younger man, I could shoot a load quite a long distance. So much so that I would actually jerk off in the bathroom and measure the distance. My best was 12 feet (I had to stand outside the bathroom because I kept hitting the far wall.)

Suddenly in my early thirties I lost that ability, and my best is maybe 3 inches on a good day.

Does anyone know of any exercises which could help me recover that? I mean, it isn't a big deal, but I would like to be able to knock flies out of the air, just for fun.
    Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Kegels will definitely help you with that, yet with time I think it's a normal thing to gradually lose this shooting ability.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I'm sure it is. I'm just wondering if I can get some back. Thanks.
      Ziege

Comment

Edging and kegels will help with that

Comment

Popol and coZma are right. Since I've started doing kegels I've noticed I shoot MUCH further. Also, orgasms are more intense so there's something else to look forward to

Comment

Maybe we can have a new Olympic sport to replace the long jump! Welcome to getting older and no it's not important to hit the ceiling anymore! ( besides it makes a mess)
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Maybe we can have a new Olympic sport to replace the long jump! Welcome to getting older and no it's not important to hit the ceiling anymore! ( besides it makes a mess)
              Possible team names ? Shooters, Dribblers, Short Shots, Oozers, DaaSplats.....
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

12 feet?? Holy crap. I think my record is about 6 feet or so, but that's only happened once or twice. I'm pretty sure my ability has all but gone in that respect, maybe 2-3 feet tops.

I've been edging and kegelling, but haven't had sex in ages, so I'm not sure if it has done anything yet.

In fact, I haven't had sex at all since starting the whole PE journey, so I can't wait to see what sort of changes it has made!
                BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
                MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

12 feet, with that type of velocity you will take out an eye. careful with that weapon you want.

Comment

Originally posted by BTA View Post
                    12 feet?? Holy crap. I think my record is about 6 feet or so, but that's only happened once or twice. I'm pretty sure my ability has all but gone in that respect, maybe 2-3 feet tops.
                    Yeah, way back when I told some people about it and they refused to believe me, which made me understand that it was a rare gift indeed. Part of it (I am thinking now that I see some of the responses) is that when I was a teenager I had an obsession with masturbation, and I would often go for an hour or more before cumming. So I was apparently "edging", although I was doing it for fun and not as any kind of training. As I got older I stopped doing that. Which may explain some of it, but not all, because the change was sudden and dramatic. Within a year or two I went from amazing distance to almost no distance at all.

Just to reiterate, it isn't all that important to me. It would just be neat to get some back.

@ amp11220: yes, there have been many unplanned (well, unexpected by the woman, at least) facials over the years.
                    Ziege

Comment

Oh, to be a fly on the wall right at the moment of impact! Hilarious!
                      FL:5.5"
                      BPFSL:7.75"
                      FMG:5.125"

NBPEL:6.625"
                      BPEL:7.25"
                      MEG:5.375"

Short-term goal (in 3 months):
                      NBPEL:7"
                      MEG:5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by Ziege View Post

@ amp11220: yes, there have been many unplanned (well, unexpected by the woman, at least) facials over the years.
                        I guess the poor neighbor who let the window open in a warm summer evening didn't deserve it!
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                          i guess the poor neighbor who let the window open in a warm summer evening didn't deserve it!
                          ha!
                          Ziege

Comment

I had the same decline with age, though I never shot 12 feet. Last couple years it was just a dribble of a couple drops. Then everything stopped last year, I went to the doc, they checked my testosterone and put me on testosterone replacement. Now when I beat off (laying down) I regularly give myself facials, with more cum than I've had in at least 20 years. Your mileage might vary, but I'm loving it.
                            2/27/13: BPEL: 6.25" MEG: 5.0" BEG: 5.75"
                            12/20/13: BPEL: 7.0" MEG 5.0"
                            4/20/18" BPEL: 6.5" MEG: 5.0" BEG: 5.75
                            Intermediate goal: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5 BEG: 6.0"
                            Ultimate goal: BPEL: 8.0" MEG: 6.0" BEG 6.5"

Comment

I consider myself a good distance-squirter but 12 feet is crazy! My girlfriend and I live apart so sometimes during the week we get each other/ourselves off via video chat - quite often I end up getting some on my own face, which she finds hilarious. I don't really have tip to add other than the obvious one that distance goes with volume so drinking plenty of water and edging a bit naturally helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X